Chapter 2

"Now you do it swiftly and silently, like your not even there."

  Rose watched as Niall used his fantastic skills of stealing food. The Irish boys hand reached out and took all Jenny's chips without her realizing.

Rose was in awe, "Wow, Niall you're a pro!"

"What can I say I guess you're right!" Niall replied, looking extremely proud of himself.

 "HEY where are my chips gone?!" 

Rose and Niall held back their laughter as Jenny frantically looked around Harry's apartment for her precious chippies.

 "It's okay love, I can always get you more."

Rose cringed as Harry leaned down and kissed Jenny.

 Suddenly Rose's phone beeped, unlocking her iphone she read the message.

From Food.Ninja.School: Rose it's time for your food ninja training soon, don't forget to remind Niall as well.

Quickly showing Niall the message, the two of them attempted to sneak out the front door of Harry's apartment without being noticed but with no luck.

 "Where do you think your going." Jenny and Harry both chorused, in realising this they smiled and laughed with each other.

"To.... Uh... get some food." Niall replied, which was not a complete lie.

"Okay, bring me more chippies." Jenny replied.

"Sure, don't miss us too much." Rose said as she took Niall's hand and led him out of the apartment.

 Just before Rose closed the door she heard Harry's voice, " Oh don't worry we won't."

Weirdos she thought.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"No Rose, again!"

 Rose grabbed the hamburger on the plate from behind the plastic man, it beeped signalling she was too obvious with taking the food.

 The bell rang saying it was the end of Food Ninja School or FNS as she called it.

Rose spotted Niall, who had again succeeded in taking food without being noticed, he was stuffing his face with a chicken wing.

 "Lwets gwo!" Niall managed while chicken bits were mashed into his mouth. The two of them made their way back to Harry's apartment, making sure to buy some chips on the way.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 "Wow I'm surprised you didn't eat the chips Niall!" Jenny exclaimed as Rose and Niall walked through Harry's apartment.

"RUDE!!"  Niall faked touching his heart and wiping a tear from his cheek.

 "Liam, Louis and Zayn are with their girlfriends." Harry added in case anyone was wondering.

"And so are we!" Niall grinned at Harry.

Jenny and Rose smiled and blushed.

"And... they are coming on tour with us!" Harry smiled a huge Cheshire Cat smile. (hehe Cheshire )

 And Harry was right. Rose and Jenny were going on the Take Me Home tour with them. They would be the opening acts.

"Can't wait!" Harry, Niall, Rose and Jenny chorused and danced around the room, Niall adding in his awesome Irish jig and yes the room was covered in bubble wrap.