Ludwig chuckled, grinning as he walked past Roy. 

“Sorry about doing this, Roy, but it appears I must take my leave” said the oldest Koopaling, pretending to sound sympathetic. 

With a wave of his wand, Ludwig used a levitation spell on himself, floating just above the floor before flying straight up, on his way to the top of the tower. 

“N-not on my fuckin' watch” muttered Roy, managing to stand back up properly before taking his wand out of his shell. 

Because Ludwig had broken his last wand, it had taken Kamek a while to make him a new one, bit he had one now.

Trying to remember what spell Kamek had used, Roy focused on said spell as he waved his wand, causing some multicolored sparks to emit from the black gem. 

He felt the ground rumble as three platforms came shooting up out of the floor. 

The second largest Koopaling quickly jumped on one of them, riding it up, slowly catching up to his eldest brother who was still on his way up to the top of the tower. 

With Larry: 

The second youngest Koopaling was sitting on his seat at the dining room table, the other Koopalings along with their father and the two Magikoopas were also seated. 

The only seats empty were Ludwig's, Junior's, and Roy’s. 

They were all just finishing breakfast, minding their own business. 

Larry was startled when he heard the sound of his wand ringing, so he quickly took it out and saw that it was glowing brightly. 

This caused everyone else around the table to look at him, the Koopalings confused as to why someone would be trying to contact him now. 

Bowser scowled. 

“Larry, what did I tell you about bringing your wand to the table while we’re eating? The same rule applies to everyone, even Kamek and Kammy, so I expect YOU to obey the same rule, too” said Bowser. 

Larry chuckled, glancing away nervously as he shrugged. 

“Sorry dad, but would it be alright if I quickly answer? What if it’s Roy?” said Larry, hoping it wasn't Roy. 

Bowser sighed in defeat, pinching the bridge of his snout before nodding. 

“Fine, but make it quick” said Bowser, gesturing for the second youngest to leave the table before answering the call. 

Larry smiled and nodded, quickly getting up from his seat and running out of the dining room, standing just around the corner so he was out of earshot. 

He sighed, smiling as he answered the call. 

“Larry speaking” said Larry, acting cool as he answered. 

“LARRY STOP TRYING TO ACT COOL BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT AND COME TO CLOUD LAND AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!” shouted Junior at the top of his lungs. 

Larry was startled by this, nearly dropping his wand, but managed to catch it. 

The sound of Junior’s panicked voice screaming caught Bowser’s attention, causing the Koopa King to look over in the direction of the doorway, his eyes narrowed. 

“Shhh, not so LOUD Junior. And what do you mean I have to go there? I thought you said you and Ludwig were doing fine when me and the twins came to visit yesterday. What’s going on?” asked Larry, whispering as he spoke to Junior. 

Larry heard the sound of Junior struggling, the image in the flame getting shaken and rolled around before showing a barely good image of Junior tied up.