Arriving at Swara's house and Ragini sees everyone sitting in the hall, even Sanskar is there. Everyone glanced at Swara and Ragini, they immediately got up from their seat after seeing Swara's wounded state.

"Raginil What's this is, what happened to swara?!”Asked Sanskar worried.

Ragini glanced at Swara who was still crying, after that she also told everything that happened in the market.

"Sorry mom, this all happened because of my carelessness ..." sobs swara

"Nahi beta,you don't need to be sorry. Thank God you're fine'' said Sujata,rubbing Swara's cheek

"Sanskar, take her to your room, right now she needs rest" said Annapurna

Sanskar nodded and obeyed Annapurna's order

SwaSan's room~

"Sit down" said Sanskar,leading swara to the bed

Swara does what Sanskar says and sits on the bed. After making Swara sit on the bed, Sanskar goes to take the city of medicine and then sits on the bed with Swara.

"Sorry, Sanskar..."

Sanskar, who was taking medicine, immediately stopped and looked into swara's eyes

"Sorry sanskar...because I lost all your money. This is all happening because of me,please sanskar forgive me.." said Swara. "I promise to replace your money as soon as possible. You can punish me, you can scold me but please i'm sorry..."she continued still crying

Sanskar's heart cuts seeing Swara crying. He could do nothing but try to calm her down by hugging her tightly. Swara cries that were small are now getting worse. She cries badly in Sanskar's hug until she squeezes Sanskar's coat. She sheds her tears in Sanskar's hug.

 She sheds her tears in Sanskar's hug

"Please don't cry...I will not punish you" said Sanskar,rubbing Swara's head. But Swara still cried badly. "Why are you still crying hem? I told you na, I won't punish you"

"I'm afraid sanskar.. "Swara said that while sobbing due to crying too much.

Sanskar immediately broke up the hug. "You should have told me before going to the market"

"I didn't tell you because I thought you were very busy in office" said swara by bowing her head.

"I can take care of office affairs later! Next time call me if you're going to the market!" Sanskar said slightly raising his voice. Swara only nods and keeps crying. Sanskar rubbed his face roughly in frustration. "Give me your hand I will treat it"

"No need, I can do it myself"

"Don't be stubborn" Sanskar immediately grabs swara's hand and starts to treat the wound. Sanskar treats Swara's wound carefully. Occasionally Swara hisses in pain as Sanskar puts her wound medicine