So when does the pretty lady think on going shopping?
I have always time and if not then I'll make time

Alien princess: Nuuu don't... I'm just going if you have time to
So how about tomorrow?
It's saturday and no school?

Alien prince: So, saturday it is. I'm looking forward to it.
Gonna pick you up early.
So it won't be stressful while we have our time...

Alien princess: Okay, let's talk later for details.
Focus on your school things.
Have fun, hottie.

And with that ended your texting session. Unknown to both of you is that both are blushing. 'You naughty little girl' Oikawa thought while smirking.
'Did I just called him hottie?' You asked yourself while suddenly sitting on the ground. You put your phone onto your bed and stood up as soon you heard the door open.

You rushed down the stairs and saw that Kouki entered with some decorations. "Tadaima" he said with a smile. "Okaeri" you answered and smiled back. "Why so early back? And what are thouse?" He looked at you and showed you the things. "I finished my work early and that are decorations. Your mother and I thought that your room is too empty so we bought the stuff you talked with your mother about" he smiled. Your eyes widened "what noo... I said that they look good but I didn't know you guys would really buy it. Wasn't that expensive? How could you?" You asked close to tears. Why? Because when you and your father lived together, you couldn't just ask for something. You guys didn't have the opportunity to just buy the things you want. Just the things that are necessary.
"Don't worry (y/n), your mother and I bought it to suprise you, we want you to be happy. It was nothing" Kouki said and hugged you. "You don't have to feel bad. We are lucky that we have enough money so that we can do this" you looked at him and smiled. You pulled out of the hug and thanked him.

"By the way... where is mom?" You asked and Kouki looked at you and laughed. "Still at work, we went shopping while she had a break" he said. You nod and brought the bags upstairs into your room. You immediately hung up the decorations.
(I think you should decide in what way your room will look cause I don't want you to not like it 🤷‍♀️)

The day went on and your mother and Hajime got home. All four of you sat down and ate dinner. After dinner you and Hajime chilled in your room, he thought that it's 'chill but weird'. After sometime he went back and you got to sleep.

Le time skip...
Next morning OvO

You woke up from something giggling beside your ears. You rubbed your eyes and saw your mother talking to Oikawa... 'Tooru?' You jumped up and yelled "What the actual fuck are you doing here?". The two looked at you and laughed. "(Y/n), could you please be nicer?" Your mother said while laughing. As you realised what you just said you immediately apologised. "What time is it?" You asked and Oikawa answered "9:18 am" you looked at him and begun to blush. You jumped out of your bed and hugged him.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" he hugged you back. "Sweet heart? Why didn't you tell me that you were going shopping with Tooru-kun?" Your mother asked and you turned to her. "Well, you see I didn't got to talk to you but I wanted to ask you if it's okay" you said and smiled at her. "Yeah yeah sure it's okay but stay quiet. Hajime is still asleep and you don't want him to know right?" She said and winked at you. You smiled and went to get your stuff to dress for. You showered yesterday in the evening so you won't have to today. The pretty setter and your mom went out for you to dress.

(You don't have to 'wear' this⚠️ you can choose by yourself but I know that some have it hard with choosing outfits and might like this)

You went downstairs with your backpack and said "I'm ready... what about you, goofball?" You giggled and walked up to Oikawa. "I see, looking fresh, looking good" he said with a smirk and you smiled. "Likewise". He took you hand and pulled you with him to the kitchen to say goodbye to your mother and her lover. Both of you put your shoes on and before you could leave, stopped your mother by and pushed some money into your pocket and kissed your head. You got out of the house and put the money into your wallet. She knew that you would have gave her the money immediately back because you felt bad for using her money, so she ran off before slamming the door shut. "You alright (y/n)?" Oikawa asked you, looking slight concerned. You nod and took his hand. "Where are we going, hotshot?" You asked with an smirk and he chuckled. "To the mall but let's get break fast first, I don't want my gorgeous little girl to starve" you blushed at the name and nod.

Le Time skip
Again...

Oikawa walked you home. You were suprised what an gentlemen he got. He hold the doors open and gave you complements on the clothes you wore. He also helped you to find clothes and he payed the food. But on the other side, you helped him with choosing some clothes.

You two were currently infront of your house door. The shopping day sadly found an end, what you two really didn't liked. "Thank you for today, Tooru-nii. I had much fun with you" you told him as you looked into his eyes and he smiled. "Likewise, it was indeed really great, so about monday, you'll walk with Iwa, right?" he aske and you nod. "Alright, gonna see ya on monday then" he said. You searched for your keys and were about to open the doors when you heard Oikawa calling you. "Something wrong?" You asked him with a smile. "Nothing to worry, ehh but can you promise me something?" He asked and you nod while looking suspicious at him. "Promise to never think of me different and trusting me in what I say" he said and you looked at him concerned. "Are you okay, Tooru? You know that I trust yo-" "please! just promise me, please" he cut you off and you nod. "Yeah, don't worry, okay?" You said and put your hands on both sides of his face and hugged him.

Oikawa thanked you and said his goodbye. You walked inside and went upstairs. You laid down and thought of reasons why he would say this. 'Maybe he has a girlfriend or he cheated on his last girlfriend and doesn't want me to think bad of him'. Your thoughts kept slippin' until your mom knocked on your door.
She greeted you and asked how your day was. You showed your mom, your new clothes and she liked them. "Tooru-kun has a good eye in fashion" she said and you nod. The evening went by calmly, the only thing that bothered you was what Oikawa said.

"Promise me to never think of me different and trusting me im what I say"