ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴏʀꜱ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Whites POV

I woke up with pain coursing through my body. I thought to myself what the hell happened last night? I sit up making the pain worse. I then recall what happened last night. Ah, yes that's right. Someone fucked me while stuck inside a vent. Crazy bastard. I'm gonna find who did it and make them pay. Show them a hell of lesson. As I sigh of exhaustion I get and almost immediately fall and save my fall by hanging onto one of the beds beside. Purple who is also in the room comes and to help me "Are you alright White?" Purple says to me in a concerning voice. I was already annoyed beyond this point but I tried to not let bother me. Purple grabs me by the arm and helps me stand up correctly. "I'm fine, I'm just a little tired haha..." I try to laugh it off. "Ah, I see please take care of yourself." "Ahah... yea you to.." So fucking annoying. I suddenly feel chills run down my spine. It felt like someone was watching me. I then see Black in the corner of my eye staring again. What a fucking creep. I pretend not to notice and walk away.

I go to the cafeteria to get my breakfast. I see almost everyone already gathered at the table. I see a plate already ready for in my seat. Pancakes? Again? I sighed, of course its pancake we barely have anything on this shit of a ship. I walk over to my seat and sit down. Ah shit it still hurts. Knowing the pain won't go away for a few days I decide to ignore it and just eat my breakfast. The table was more quiet than usual. Whatever I didn't care. I quickly finish my breakfast and stand up. Everyone looked at me since I was the first one to stand up. I walked away and went into Weapons all the way down to Navigation. I sit down and start doing my 'tasks'. Obviously I was pretending, who would want to do this boring shit anyway? Tired I almost fall sleep. But I come back to my senses when I heard foot steps behind me.

I quickly turn around and see Black standing on the door frame, basically leaning on it. "Do you need something?" I stand up, my legs were basically shaking from the pain. Black notices and looks at my legs. "You're shaking?" "Ah yea I-" I cut off as soon as I hear Black's voice. I look at him. It's not him, is it? The one who did it? "I-It's not you is it?" It had to be right? The voice was so oddly familiar. I've never heard Black actually talk before. I heard him scoff, almost laughing. He comes towards me and grabs my Sabotage tablet and closes the doors to Navigation. He then throws it in the corner without looking back. My heart skips a beat. He, he knew? I quickly look up to his tall figure standing over. He pins me to the wall. Basically cornering me. "So what if I am? What if I'm the one who fucked you mercilessly?"

With my body shaking, my face begins to feel hot and flushed.. So it was him huh? "Why h-.. haven't you reported me yet?" Shit I was messing up on my words already. I was beyond nervous. "Maybe because I couldn't throw you out just yet." Throw me out? "What do you mean..? Throw me out...?" I see him smirk through his helmet. I couldn't clearly see his face.. Then suddenly I feel my member being groped, I couldn't help it- I let out a weird noise again... Was it because I was still sensitive? But it was only one touch.. "Hhhn, S-stop.." I said that but.. my body wanted more. I didn't want to admit it. He gets close and whispers next to my ear, even though we have our helmets on its clear and loud to hear. "But your body is loving it.." I instantly got chills... That was such a hard turn on. I had instantly gotten aroused from it. Shit.. I really wanted more. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around Black's shoulder, pulling him closer and squeezing harder. I then put my head on Black's soft but yet hard shoulder. Ahh, this felt nice. Once I realized what I had been doing I quickly return to my previous state and hid my face with my hands in embarrassment.

As I was looking down, I saw Black ready with his hard boner. Was it really that big? I could see it poking out from his suit. Don't tell me that stunt I just pulled got him aroused? Pfft, I try to hold back my laughter. Black then mumbles on under his breath, not being very clear, I hear him say "Cute.." Did he say cute? At this point I was beyond aroused.. I wanted to be held and touched. This was taking too long.. That's it... I should just jerk him off right? I take off my gloves and put them on the table beside me. I look up to Black and put my body close to his. We were basically almost hugging at this point. I rest my head on his chest. Now that I took a closer look, Black really is muscular and tall.. Did he work out? Or was I just really short? I mean I am 5'4 but.. It doesn't matter! I'm average.. I think.