Untitled Part 4

0\\\\\\\\\\\\0

I woke up to my alarm waking an angry Issac who instantly smashed it shut and then when I tried to get up he pulled me down and held on with both hands but I had to get up or I was gonna go back to sleep and never wake up for the day so I slipped out of his grip and quickly got out of bed before he could pull me back in and I quickly ran into my bathroom for a shower before school.

 I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into my room to grab some clothes and see if Issac was still asleep but when I entered my room he wasn't there so I suspected he was just downstairs and then I noticed that my normally closed window was opened all the way even though I remember that I closed it yesterday so my mind thought mabey Issac got too hot and opened it before going downstairs so I cracked it and went to my closet grabbing one of my favorite outfits: A black t-shirt that had a The Boss game logo on it, some black cargo shorts my chains that went onto my pockets, the baggy grey skull zip-up hoddie that my sister got me for my birthday and some white sneakers. I went back into the bathroom just as someone knocked on my door and so I popped my head out and noticed it was still locked but then how did Issac get out and then I remembered the window and instantly it hit me: he jumped out my window... but why? so I walked over to the door, unlocked and opened it, and sure enough, he was the one knocking so I let him in and closed it, he had some fresh clothes on and his hair was still slightly wet from a shower. 

I shook my head and sighed as I walked into my bathroom and he sat down on my bed breathing heavily like he ran an entire marathon. so as I brushed my hair and did my eyeliner I asked him: "why did you jump out my window dude?" I could hear him stand up and pace in my room as his breathing became normal and more even, "Needed clothes and before you ask, the reason I didn't use the door is that it seemed more fun not to." I laughed and shook my head as I left the bathroom and started to grab my stuff and put it into my bag but just as I was closing it Issac came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head onto my shoulder making me smile and quickly zip up my bag. he then turned his head and started to kiss my neck on both sides, I was enjoying it so much I didn't realize he had started to make hickey's so dark you couldn't miss them so I turned around and pushed him back rubbing my neck and walking towards my door but he grabbed me again and turned me around so he could start doing it again but this time down the front of my collar bone. I smiled and shook my head as he stopped and placed a hand on the side of my face and leaned in to kiss and he didn't move away till my mother knocked on my door telling me breakfast was ready and moved his lips back to my neck as I yelled to my mom I'd be down in a minute and once I heard her leave I lifted Issac's head up to face mine and shook my head saying: "stop, now what am I supposed to say when my mother asks me what happened?" he shrugged his shoulders and winked saying: "sorry, you just tasted too good but then again not my problem." 

I walked out of his hold and laid down on the side of my bed letting my legs hang just above the floor hoping no one will ask because that would be embarrassing and he laid next to me the same way and whispered into my ear: "but if anyone does ask just say my name." I just looked over at him and asked him why he just responded with: "so they know who you belong to baby." he leaned closer to me and nipped me on the top of my ear. What he said ran a shiver down my spine but also got my heart racing because I loved it that he was acting as a rough dom but I didn't want him to know or did I? the question just kept zooming through my head drowning out his voice and all reason inside me, he constantly tried to get my attention but his attempts failed because my mind was now somewhere dirty and lustful and as a small smile played onto my lips he got up and picked me like yesterday putting me onto him so I had to wrap my legs onto his waist and our faces were only inches away but he didn't seem happy and I then realized I stopped paying attention to him awhile ago so I smiled and shook my head saying: "sorry, I was thinking about..." I then looked down into the small gap from his shirt's head hole and got a small glimpse of his chest and instantly couldn't finish my sentence but only mumble one word: "hot." which he seemed to respond well to saying: "like what you see?" I nodded and then he responded with: "well mabey if your a good boy today..." he leaned into my ear and whispered: "you can help please daddy later.~"