The discovery

After the amazing herbology class Karma and Neville had ever had they went to go with Harry to go and see Sirius Black, who was not only Harry's godfather but also Karma's godfather. Once they had dogged past the whomping  willow they met Sirius at the shrieking shack. Karma and Harry gave Sirius a hug when Sirius turned round to Neville and said "hello boy I have heard quite a lot about you how did you and my Kar get on in herbology today?" he asked. Neville nodded and said "Verry well sir." he is such a gentleman. " Karma has your mother told you yet?" Sirius said " Told me what?" she replied looking confused. "That you are an anumagus my dear child." Sirius said surprised that Molly ( The Weasley children's mother) had not told her. " Well I'll show you how to turn into your anumagus ok." Sirius said. Harry and Neville looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "Ok Chanel  all of your energy focus and see your self turn into an animal..." Sirius said and then Karma tried and; her eyes turned blue, and then... she almost got it she got the ears, the tail and well that was it apart from the eyes. Harry and Neville burst out laughing at the sight of what she looked like. " That was good for a first try" Sirius said to her also trying not to laugh. She changed back into her normal self a gen. " It's not funny stop laughing!."Karma said. "Ok try a gen." Sirius said. *Breath in and breath out* then.......