The carnival

(Wilbur's POV)
As we drove to the carnival I noticed Y/N start fidgeting with their t-shirt. "Is everything ok?" I asked in a soft voice. "O-oh yea im fine." They said smiling sheepishly. I put my hand on their cheek as we pulled into the carnival "I hope you know I love you." I said calmly. I held their hand as we walk to the ferris wheel. As we got on the ride I notice them staring at the lights.

(Your POV)
I stared at the lights thinking about his lips on mine. I watched the water trying not to think about kissing him, but I couldn't help myself. I put my hand on his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. he played with my hair as we kissed. My face turned bright red as we pulled away from it. the lights illuminated our bright red faces as we smiled. he put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug. We went down to the docks afterwards. I started getting cold in the fall weather I should have brought my hoodie. I think Wilbur had realized I was getting cold because I felt him put his jacket around me causing me to blush. "Wilbur w-what are doing?" I said with my face turning pink. "You looked cold." He said sweetly. We sat at the dock looking at the stars. I laid my head on his shoulder causing him to blush. "I love you Will." I said quietly. He kissed me softly. "You look cute in my jacket." He said with a beautiful smile on his face. I felt my stomach fill up with butterflies. We walked back to the car and drove to my house. It was already 9:30 pm by the time we got back. I felt wilbur carry me inside and upstairs to my bed.