Episode 6

"Still there?" Wangnan's voice put me out of my reverie.

Shaking my head, I look at the yellow-haired guy and gave him a smile.

"Uh, Yeah." I answered embarrassingly. He smiled at me and we chuckled together at my embarrassing display.

"T-thank you, again." Fumbling in his words, he scratched the back of his head, "For saving me." I smiled and went to help him up. "Don't mention it."

Standing up, he dusted off his clothes and wiped the trickle of blood that fell from his lips. Groaning quietly, he fisted his hand and hid his groan through a cough.

"I'm Wangnan, by the way." He gestured his hand towards me, asking me to shake it, "Ja Wangnan." Clasping my hand to his, I shook his hand and introduced myself

"My name's Sarai."

Smiling at me, he was about to ask me something when the test administrator announced the next participant.

"I'll handle this," He nodded at me, quite hesitantly if I may add, "Be careful!" he hollers. I look at him with a smirk, they're the one's who should be careful.

My attention was then taken away by a loud stomp. I saw Wangnan gulp as he looks at the person behind me.

"Why are hiding behind a girl, little man?" the deep voice of the person behind me permeated through the walls. Wangnan was about to answer him, but I beat him to it.

"Why?" Turning around slowly, I looked at the giant man. "You're afraid to be upped by a girl?" Pouting at him, I put my index finger under my eyes and slowly wiped it down, mimicking a tear. "Boo hoo."

I think the man didn't like what I said because I him shake, but he just laughed at me.

Seeing that he didn't get a reaction from me, he stopped laughing and scowled at me. Talk about being bipolar, eh?

"Do you know who you're talking to, girly?" He asked me with a lick of his lips. Visibly shuddering, his smirk disappeared again.

"Uhm," Acting like I'm thinking, I put my index finger between my lips and I let out a hum. "I don't care."

Looking at him innocently, his scowl deepened and he began shaking again.

"Prepare to perish, little girl."

His muscles suddenly bulged out, making his body bigger than it is. I'm shook actually. You can do that?

Smirking at my reaction, he flexed his arms for me to see. I think he thinks that I think I like his muscled. Eww.

"Our kind generates muscles to make it bigger." The man proudly states. "So if you want a guy with muscles," he looked at me with a wink, "this is the guy for you."

Grimacing at him, I put my thumb over my middle finger in a flickering motion and flickered the guy to a wall.

"Is he dead?" The nervous voice of Wangnan asked me. I chuckled at him and shook my head. "I won't give blows that can kill them."

Many other participants went inside, but I managed to prevent them from advancing any further, until someone walked in.

It's a girl with black hair that's tied in two buns on her head. She's wearing a silk red dress that ends just above her knees and has a slit right by her left thigh.

Her slanted eyes squinted at me as she smirks. "What's this?"

Covering her mouth with her hand, she giggled at me. "Are you two the only ones here?" Her voice held confidence in them.