"But your dad—"

"So, are you thinking about letting me kiss your girl? Dad's working, and he won't be home till at least eight tonight. Come here, don't make me beg cause I'm your poor baby whose fucking head is gonna split in two. My head and the boy's, but nobody gives a damn about him."

I laugh, pressing my lips to Brian's. "I do."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. If you kiss me hello, I might say hi to the boy."

"Hey, Kitten," Brian whispers, capturing my lips with his.

I caress his bare torso while he kisses me achingly slowly, teasing me and making me try to kiss him harder.

"I missed you," Brian whispers. "I'm so happy you're here."

"I missed you too. And thank you for the stars. They're beautiful."

Brian presses me to him and slides one of his hands under my blouse. "I wanted you to remember that night at the cabin."

"How could I forget?"

"So, my kisses aren't average?"

I want to answer, but Brian's hand moves up, and he touches my breast through the bra.

"I love them," I say, closing my eyes.

"Can I, babe?" Brian whispers, placing his fingers on the row of buttons on the front of my shirt.

I run my tongue over my bottom lip and nod. The room is semi-dark because of the drawn curtains, but we can see each other well. Brian's face is full of awe. He undoes the buttons one by one, and I wish I had pretty underwear he'd like.

Brian devours my lips and then moves his mouth to my neck. His tongue licks a path down. He pushes the blouse off my shoulders and then takes it off.

"Stop me if it's too much, okay, princess?"

I nod, knowing I won't. I couldn't stop thinking about him since last night. If what Brian wants to do is as good as what he did yesterday, I'm all in.

"Beautiful," Brian whispers and tugs my bra down, baring my chest to him.

A groan rumbles in his throat, and he kisses my neck again. One of his hands cups my breast, massaging it while his mouth moves down.

I arch my back as Brian's lips wrap around my nipple. The sensation is incredible. He sucks on it gently and then bites just barely, humming when I moan and grip his hair.

The combination of his hands, lips, and teeth on the tender flesh is driving me wild. I'm curious but not self-conscious. It's hard to be when Brian makes me forget everything but what he's doing to my body.

His kisses grow more heated, and he sucks harder now, paying equal attention to both breasts. I feel his erection against me and touch him through his shorts.

"Kitten?" he pants.

"I want to touch you," I say. "Like you did yesterday."

"You don't have to..." Brian utters, but I'm positive he wants my touch like I want his.

"I want to. Do you?"

Brian lifts his head off my chest and nods. "I'd love to feel your hands on me, but I don't want us to rush. Are we going too fast, Kitten?"

I caress him through the thin fabric and shake my head.

Brian moans, and I love the sound way too much.

"Wait, babe...I want to touch you too. I want us to feel it together. Will you let me?"

"Okay," I whisper.