He started to look at me length and I chuckled, "You gonna get in or just stand there starring?" I said smirking at him.

He jolted, snapping out of it and started blushing. He nodded and slowly took off his clothes, he got in and looked down at his hands messing with them.

I turned his head to face me, "nervous?" "...a-a little..." I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

He blushed and looked away hiding his face, "o-ok...a lot..." "cute." I smirked and ran my hand down his back and grabbed his ass pulling him closer.

He let out a little moan and I swear I was gonna fuck him right then and there, but I knew he wasn't ready for it.

I looked up and kissed him he's taller than me so yeah I had to look up...he hesitated but gave in. Melting into my kiss, he started to quiver at my touch.

I pinned him against the wall making him whine, I slid my tongue down his throat and him moaned into our kiss.

I broke it and started to suck on his neck, slowly moving down to his chest then V-line till I was on my knees.

I started to stroke on his length slowly as it grew.

I started to lick along his member making him bite his lip and duck his hips a little, I rubbed my fingers around his hole making him yelp.

"W-wait..." he said breathing heavily, "...b-be g-gentle please..." he begged, I smirked and nodded my head.

I slowly pushed one finger inside of him since he was technically a virgin back there, I slowly started to thrust my finger in and out of him making his legs shack uncontrollably.

I started to suck on his length again, I wasn't able to go down all the way since Derek was kinda big ngl..

He started to grow in my mouth making my jaw hurt a little, then I start to realize Derek was bigger than me..my confidence went down a little and I blushed while still sucking.

He let out stuttered moans and it was music to my ears, the water from the shower made it easier for me to add another finger making his back arch and his breath hitch.

I could tell he was enjoying it by the way he moaned but he started to get greedy, he grabbed a handful of my hair and started to buck his hips making his length hit the back of my throat.

I gagged and choked pulling my fingers out of his ass and pushed against his thighs to get away, he looked down at me and had an evil smirk on his face.

"Awh what's wrong? Can't take it? What happened to all that confidence from before Mikey?" He said pushed my head further down on his member making me whimper and cry.

"Did you really think I was gonna let you top me? Hah you real funny my guy" he pushed his length all the way down my throat holding me there. "'B-b-be gentle' come on nigga you know me better than that." He said mocking himself.

I gagged and choked, I tried to push him away but he was too strong. He threw his head back and started to thrust, hitting the back of the throat repeatedly.

Tears started to run down my face and I felt like I was about to pass out, when he came in my throat pulling out.

When he pulled out I coughed and breathing heavily trying to catch my breath, I glared up at him blushing and spit the rest of his cum out my mouth.