After calling him numerous times, he'd scream at her through the phone and she immediately hung up and laughed.

Right before she was about to call the guy again, she got a notification to go to the Nogi building.

"Huh? I don't remember putting this on my phone. Ah granny probably put this on my phone, might as well go. Maybe I need to pick up more loans". She hopped out of her bed and put on a leather jacket and aviator glasses.

"Let's fuck sum bitches"

~timeskipp~

Walking up the Nogi steps like she owned the place, people gave her surprised looks. Mostly because the front of her shirt said 'fuck bitches, get money'. She gave them snarls and laughed after they shrieked in horror.

She walked past the check in desk, to where a guard stopped her.

"What are you doing ma'am?" She looks at them up and down.

"Working bitch" her reply was as she slid her sunglasses down and showed the guard her ID. The guard gasped and apologized.

"Jeez, Meiko and I must be popular around here. Hell, I've only been here like 3 times."

She got into the elevator and chose the top floor button. Her foot tapped as she whistled. Once the elevator dinged and the doors opened, she walked out that bitch like she was jaywalking. Her eyes followed the way she remembered Kaede led them the last time she'd been there. Seeing the big wooden doors, she heard some screaming and yelling. She kicked the door open and saw Ohma choking Mr.Nogi.

"Did I interrupt something?" Y/n takes off her aviators and raises her eyebrows.

"Y/n-san" Kaede and Kazuo said in unison. Ohma didn't seem to notice her presence as he held Mr.Nogi up by his neck.

"Old man, what did you just say?" He said angrily between his teeth.

"I'll say it as many times as you want, Ohma Tokita" Nogi grunted out.

"For the next Kengan life or death tournament, I won't have you fight on behalf of our company" Ohmas grip noticeably tighted.

"Y/n-san please do something!" Kazuo pleaded.

"Sorry man, he's not my boss. I would beat the shit out of Ohma but... eh I don't feel like it."  Kaede also looked at her with a desperate face that said 'please make it stop'. Y/n stuttered a bit before speaking up.

"Hey spaghetti head, put him down. He's bascically defenseless" His grip softened a bit before tightening again

"I'll put him down once he takes back those words" he snarled. She rolled her eyes, about to get a little physical before someone opens the door.

"Oh, are you in the middle of something?"

Y/n turns around at the somewhat familiar voice. 'No way, is that... no' she looks at the man with the law ponytail and relaxed expression.

"It's you!" Kaede exclaimed.

"Tokita, this is Sen Hatsumi. Nogi Groups chosen fighter for the Kengan life or death tournament" he grunted. 'It's really him, after all these years..' she thought.

"Yo, reject. Nice to meet you" he saluted a bit. 'He's gonna represent the Nogi group?' She frowned a bit, knowing parts of his past.

"This is a disgraceful sight, Pops. Are you in trouble?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Can't you see? Just help me you idiot" Nogi choked out. "

You heard him... mind if I resort to violence, reject?" He closed one eye and cracked his neck. "Do you think that would work against me?" Ohma replied coldly.