Chapter 1: Escape from Marley

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Stay safe and I hope to see you again.

He broke the hug and left his room leaving Annie sobbing on his bed while looking at the necklace Y/n gave her.

Annie's thoughts: I didn't even had the chance to say my feelings towards him. And now he's gone. I promise you Y/n, we'll meet again and I won't leave side no matter what.

Back at Y/n, he sneakily went outside of the wall and out site. He was also avoiding Titans while running into the forest. Leaving Marley for good.

Time Skip

It was now a week since Y/n run away from Marley and now in a forest infested with Titans. He heard of the news that a Titan the same height of the wall made a hole. He knew who this was and made his way towards the Shiganshina district. As he arrived there,he saw a giant wall and Titans are swarming in. Y/n had no choice but act and protect the people I side. He grabbed his knife and slashed his palm as yellow lightning stuck him and created smoke around his body. As the smoke clears, Y/n appeared in his Titan form. His Titan form has the body structure of the Attack Titan, the skin armor of the The Armored titan and his eyes is still the same blue color. His hair is on a neck length. He opened the lower armor of his face plate revealing his sharp teeth and let out a menacing roar.

 He opened the lower armor of his face plate revealing his sharp teeth and let out a menacing roar

(Change the green eyes into blue)

Y/n: Let's go save some people.

He ran towards the whole and saw Titans already eating human. He rushed to the nearest one and punched it breaking it's face and ripped out it's nape. He saw that there was a Titan behind him so he turned and round house kick it decapitating it's head and stomped on it's nape. He turned back and saw Titans going towards him. He readied his fighting stance and locked his eyes on the one in front of him.

Y/n: This going to be child's play.

The Titan rushed at him but he just punched it making his fist go through it's head. Because of the armor on his fists, his punches are much more harder. He pulled back his fist and ripped it's nape and threw the body on the next one. For the next few minutes, Y/n was punching and kicking Titan after Titan. After finishing the last one, he looked around and they were no more in the area.

Y/n: Ok let's head on to the next.

He ran around the district looking for more titans. He kept on running until he saw a Titan with blonde hair and has smile on it's face.

Y/n's thoughts: Holy shit that's creepy.

Then Y/n saw three kids near a collapsed house and sa that they are trying to free a woman out of the rubble. The smiling Titan was walking towards them but he grabbed it's neck and threw it behind me. As he threw the Titan away Y/n lifted the beam that's trapping the woman. They looked at me in shock as they saw a Titan saved her and attack it's own kind.