Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Nagisa awoke in the car, it was parked in some kind of parking lot, he sat up and looked out the side window to see his mother and Itona’s old guardian shaking hands, they turned to the car where I resided, the white-robed man walked over and opens the car door, without saying anything he dragged a still drowsy Nagisa out into the parking lot, he barely noticed the sharp pain where his mother had cut him as the man dragged him into the white van parked across from his mother's car. The man barely regarded Nagisa’s injures as he threw him into the back of the van, barely hearing the sliding door close Nagisa faded back into unconsciousness but he still heard, the man tell his mother-” and here is your payment for delivering him, you will receive full pay after we are done”, those were the last words Nagisa heard before losing consciousness once again.

Hearing movement around him Nagisa faded back into consciousness, he awoke chained to a hospital bed in a room with a tinted glass wall, looking over to the side he saw IV lines stuck into him on his left arm, starting to panic Nagisa thrashes around as though he was a fish in a net, the heart rate monitor beside him beeping rapidly, then the door (that he hadn't even noticed) on his right opened and in walked the guy in the white robe, he rushed over to Nagisa and injected him with what looked like a sedative, “ if you don't want your mother to die sit still” he said Nagisa slowed his thrashing as the man spoke in his ear, “with this power you'll finally be able to kill your dear Koro~Sensei and it will finally be over” Nagisa’s eyes went wide as he saw the syringe he was injected with was labeled Tentacle Syrim Test 4, then Nagisa faded back into a painful sleep once again.