"Tumigil ka nga Kenny, 'di ka nga maganda."

"Excuse me, can't you see this ba?" Kennedy pointed her face.

"Nakikita ko, ang panget nga."

Ashanti cackled at them. The two were the cat and dog of the squad. If it was not Kennedy, then it was Gabi. But looked like Gabi got more important business at the moment than to go in Adlige and have a fight with Cayser.

Mula nang makapunta doon si Ashanti ay nakatingin lamang si Trishza sa mga taong sumasayaw. She guessed her friend was still hoping for her ex-boyfriend. Napatingin rin siya sa gitna, ngunit mukha namang wala roon ang lalaking hinahanap nito.

"Hey, if you don't alam, the Estrid in my name stands for maganda."

"Diba meaning ng Kennedy sa bible ay panget? Pwedeng panget sa loob, pwedeng panget sa labas. Pwede ring parehas." Cayser sneered and raised his chin. "Nag-search ako para may panlaban sayo."

"Ay, you do that kind of thing pala? Akala ko kasi you were born lazy na talaga eh."

"Ako, tamad? Andami ko na ngang nagawa sa buhay ko. Ikaw, puro paganda lang."

"You did so marami na nga, especially on flirting with hoes. Yuck, don't go near me nga, baka you have virus na."

"Diba meaning ng Friedrich ay peace? Bakit napakadaldal mo? Baka ampon ka lang nila tita at tito. Napulot sa basura."

In the end, Cayser won. Ashanti drank the whole shot before turning her face on them again. "Guys, I have something to tell you."

"I knew it," Jaxon commented.

"May boyfriend ka na?"

"Stupid. Didn't she say she'll have a fiancé soon?" Trishza then put her focus on them.

"I'll be the inheritor of my miragé's wealth."

"Congrats, it's expected."

"Girl, same!"

"But with Calista."

Kennedy blinked her eyes, Jaxon creased his forehead, Trishza raised her eyebrow, and Cayser put his hand on his mouth. She let out a sigh and nodded, signaling them they heard it right.

"Huh? Isn't heir means the one and only?"

"Grabe naman si tito Carshon. Kahit na lamang ka, ibibigay pa rin yung kalahati sa natalo."

"You said you already got the whole trust of your father?" Jaxon asked her. She informed them in the group chat after the test.

"I know, I know. I didn't expect him to only give me half and give the other to her illegitimate daughter. For God's sake, I have my grandparent's favor. My mom is so disappointed with me even she didn't tell me." Also, there would be a chance that her sister would get Kalen again, and that was the problem she could not tell her friends.

They'll be confused why I know someone who still not exists in my life yet. They'll think I'm crazy. I still even don't know how I got back in life.