My character.

Name: Bastian Auscher.

Age: 19.

Assassin or Templar: Templar.

Current or ancient?: Current.

Backstory: Bastian was born and currently lives in Wales, even though his family is from Germany, he was welcomed into the Order at an early age but he was so young at the time to remember it, his parents are high ranking members within the order and are slowly training him to become an Assassin Hunter by making him use the Animus.

Name: Kayden Auscher.

Age: 23.

Assassin or Templar: Templar.

Current or ancestor: ancestor.

Backstory: Kayden is Bastian's ancestor, he was forced to join the Templars shortly after he was drafted into the SS due to his incredible marksmanship, and he was extremely successful, claiming at least thirty two confirmed kills of Assassins, this dealt a huge blow to the Brotherhood however they were unable to find him until an injured Assassin stumbled into his platoon's camp, many wanted to kill them immediately however he managed to convince the rest of his platoon that they were better off alive so he personally nursed them back to health and unknown to the both of them, they were falling in love with each other and they wouldn't know until Kayden would be captured by the Assassins after the one he saved had been healed, during his time in the hands of the Assassins he found the person he loved once more and the rest is history...