28

Deen

"Its so sad you have to go! We didnt even get to talk"Bonnie sulk's,squeezing me.

"I know but I've got your number,facebook name and skype name so we can keep in touch ok? We'll hang soon"She nods, smiling once again.I swear does contagious smiles run in this family? Because here I am smiling so hard that it hurts.

"It was nice to meet you D.Maybe next time you can stay and we can all hang out"Kayden suggests.My eyes widen,not expecting him to say that.Huh D thats new.

"Yeah sure,um that would be great"He nods while Bonnie rolls her eyes.

"I know you love me sis so stop being a sourbum and stop being so pissy about what I did to your hair and your stupid lipstick."Kayden teases, wrapping his arms around his sister.

"Goodbye deen"Bonnie huffs.I wave goodbye to the rest of them and in return I get a loud roar of goodbyes and wolf whistles.My smile seems to widen even more.

"Richard"He turns away from liam.

"Yes?"I cant help my excitement so I literally tackle/hug him which takes him by surprise.

"Whoah,are you ok?"I nod my head.

"Yes Richard.I want to"I say so that only he can hear me.

"I-that-Are you sure?"He asks,looking me dead in the eye.

"Absolutely positive"We talk about whats going to happen and that he'll call me to sort some things out.

"Goodbye"I say,hugging my dad one more time.I poke my head out and wave to my family until I can see them no more.My head rests on Niall's shoulder and before I know it I'm slipping into sleep.

*  *  *

"Did you guys enjoy yourselfs?"I ask,worriedly.I've been sorta worried that they didnt really enjoy themselves.As soon as I woke up and now we're in Mc Donalds I just had to ask.

"I did"Liam says.The boys nod in agreement.

"Guys are you sure?"They all smile,giving me reassuring looks.

"We had a good time ok? Stop worrying,aslong as you enjoyed yourself nothing else really matters"Harry says placing his hand on mine.

"I did"

"Then there you go.No need to worry now"Harry winks before digging into his meal.

"Come on Niall I know you like her"Louis teases a red looking niall.

"No I dont"He mumbles.

"Yes you do"Louis pushes.

"Who likes who now?"I ask.

"Well Niall here has a crush on your cousin Bonnie"Louis says poking niall in the ribs.

"I dont I swear! Shes your cousin I wouldnt go there"Niall says,really fast.

"Wait you like bonnie?"He shakes his head but I can tell hes getting even more red.

"Oh.my.gosh. You like bonnie"I say so loud that the rest of the boys stop talking.

"Oh that goth chick?"Harry says,popping a chip into his mouth.

"Bonnie"He nods as in saying 'yeah thats it'.

"Very kind"Liam comments,nodding his head.

"Niall has a thing for her hes just too stubborn to realise it.Must be hanging around Deen too much"Louis says whispering really loud to niall on purpose so I could here him.

"Hey! I am not that stubborn"Ok I admitt I am stubborn at times.But not to the point where it rubs off on people.

"If you like her I can give you her number but just to warn you she has two older brothers and alot of guy cousins so if your still interested just tell me.Now that I think of it you'd make a cute couple"Take away the goth look and there you have it.Great match.

"Can we drop this now"Niall whines.

"Ok.But come to me if you do want her number"He nods,going back to eating his meal.Well isn't niall just the cutest when it comes to liking someone?Something that I've never done.But I feel like thats about to change.

----------------------------

Hmmm Bonnie and Niall? Yes? Maybe? Comment and vote xx