"Your task will be simple." Mirio began. "Pair up, there'll be one group of three I guess, and you'll have to take this-" Mirio held up a coloured cloth. "Off of the other person without using your quirk. Normal hand to hand combat is fine but if I catch you using your quirk it'll be an automatic loss." He explained. "You win by having two of them when the class is finished. Any questions?"

"I can't not activate my quirk." Hagakure stated.

"Just wear a lot of clothes." Sero chuckled.

Kaminari put his hand up. "What do we win?"

"I won't give you double homework." Aizawa shot him an intimidating glance.

"Sounds good to me!" Kaminari have a thumbs up and wiped sweat from his brow.

Aizawa shook a small bag with pieces of paper in it. "Come grab your numbers. There will be 3 number 10s."

They lined up to pull out their numbers. Midoriya and Kirishima were number 1, 2 was Jiro and Hagakure. 3 was Todoroki and Uraraka, 4 was Iida and Tsu, 5 was Kaminari and Ojiro. Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami were number 6, Shoji and Koda were 7. Sero and Sato were 8, Aoyama and Ashido were 9.

Ren's stomach lurched when she pulled out number 10 after Bakugo did. She couldn't shake this feeling over the weeks she'd been there that he really hated her. It was probably after her 'Baka' comment that ticked him off enough not to spare her any glances. However, she wasn't too concerned about Mineta being the other part of their trio. Her plan was to disarm Bakugo as soon as possible, defend herself and save the last few seconds for the easy target.

"Aaaah great. Now I have to be the guy who beats up the new girl." Bakugo grumbled at his number 10 paper.

"Who said you'll beat me?" Ren asked crumpling her paper in her hands.

"I don't lose, Freckles." He snapped back.

"Freckles?" Ren rolled her eyes. "You really are original."

Mirio gave them all a brightly patterned cloth and they all proceeded to attach it to their costumes or around a limb. "Man, thisth remindths me a lot of the sportsth fethtival lastht year."

"Did you do well in that?" Ren asked wrapping her cloth around her wrist.

"No. Didn't you watch it? Bakugo kicked everybodiesth assth." Mineta questioned her with a confused look.

"Uh... No. I missed it because of um... the timezones." Ren gulped. "I was so annoyed at myself." She chuckled awkwardly. Bakugo frowned at her attempt at an excuse.

"Does everyone have their cloth?" Mirio asked looking at everyone. "Cool. Well, you can get started, I guess."

They all exchanged a confused glance. "You mean, we're not going one at a time?" Uraraka asked.

Ren heard steps coming toward her and slid out of the way just as Bakugo tried to grab the cloth from her wrist. The game was on. The rest of the class snapped into action and soon they had filled the gym with their combat.

Ren made an attempt to grab the cloth wrapped around Bakugo's arm but he dodged and grabbed her wrist. Her eyes widened as he pulled her close to him to reach her other wrist. He was about to reach her wrist when she snapped it away and placed both her hands on his shoulders. She used his muscular frame to propel herself up and kick off from his chest. Ren flipped over backward and landed a few feet away with perfect style and poise. Bakugo was taken aback by her movement but snapped out of it quickly. "Damn you! I'm getting really pissed off!" He raged at her.

Aizawa and Mirio watched the class. Fabrics were being stolen and claimed back messily. Only a few students were demonstrating ability that didn't rely on their quirk.