Six's eyes met mine and I glared at him. I didn't mind the eyes looking at me because they are the list of my concerns. My legs and feet felt painful from running with heels!

Mabilis akong naglakad papunta kay Six na ngayon ay pinapanood lang ang paglapit ko sa kanya. His eyes remained serious and his forehead relaxed from its crease.

"Let's talk outside." I immediately said when I reached him.

"Why?"

"Because I'm embarrassed!"

He looks shocked because I answered him with a high tone.

"I mean... why do we have to talk?"

I glared at him. He sighed before he nodded. We started walking away from the hospital. I was just silent beside him because I'm still trying to catch my normal breathing back.

"What about Aza?"

"Mama's in his room."

"Are you okay? You seem out of breath..."

Isn't it obvious?

"I ran."

"What? Why?"

"Can you ask me later?" I said to him while my eyebrows are meeting. I'm trying to calm down! Bakit siya ang maraming tanong eh siya naman ang umalis?

He didn't answer me anymore. I was able to focus on my own business. I didn't know where we are going even though I told him I want us to talk outside. I just followed the steps that he's doing until we reached his car.

My brow shot up. Okay...

He opened the passenger seat first before he looked at me. I glanced at him before I walked towards him and went inside. Sinarado niya ang pinto sa tabi ko at umikot sa driver seat. His eyes went on me while he was settling down and it never left me even while he's closing the door.

"Do you have some urgent business?" I started because Aza might be right when he said he's busy. I don't wanna look like I'm assuming things even if I am really assuming things.

"Why?"

"Don't answer me with another question." I rolled my eyes at him.

He remained serious and patient with my sarcasm. He was just looking at me like he wants to understand what am I doing.

"I don't..."

"Really huh..."

He sighed deeply like he's under a huge trouble.

"Do you have something to say?"

I turned on his side. I leaned my side on my seat to have a proper view of him.

"You left without telling me."

We stared at each other for a while. I waited for him to answer my question. I saw his Adam's apple moved as he tried to clear his throat.

"I told your mom to tell you."

"My Mama is not me."

"I felt like I was already breaking in the spaces that I was supposed to be giving you. I know you don't want to see me."

My lips parted and I was stopped from speaking what I wanted to say when I heard that. I felt a slight pain crossing my heart because of it. My breaths turned heavy and I look away for some seconds to calm myself down before I returned my eyes to him.

"Aza will look for you."

"I promised him I'll visit him as much as I can."

I see... I think they had been talking while I was sleeping. But why is it only Aza?