━━━ 2.3 meet

Start from the beginning

"And who's this future husband I hear of?" He smirked deviously.

"U-uhh, no-one!!" He raised an eyebrow, not believing, my lie.

"You sure, Princess?~"

"Yes...?" It came out as more of a question than an answer.

"Whatever you say then~" I looked at the ground which was two stories below me, I wasn't a big fan of heights, so I looked back up when I felt a cold tingle in my toes, the bodies common reaction to fear.

"I, uh, I gotta call my mom back... I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, staring into his half-lidded eyes.

"Okay, tell her I said 'hi', I'll walk ya to school in the morning."

"Goodnight, Kuroo. Thank you for your help today." I gave him a genuine smile. When he didn't reply, I looked over to u him to see he had his eyes slightly widened and his cheeks were dusted with pink.

"GoodniGhT- ahem, Goodnight Y/N. See you tomorrow." I pulled my window down, leaving it open a few inches. I giggled at his little voice crack and went back to my bed to call my mom again.

"What was that about?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Uhhh, just the neighbour. Nothing special..."

"Hey!! I heard that, Princess!" I heard Kuroo's voice drift through the window.

"Oops, Sorry!" I yelled back, not too loud to wake the family downstairs, but loud enough for the rooster head to hear.

I looked back at the computer to see my mom looking at me with a smirk and raised eyebrows.

"What?"

"Did he just call you 'Princess'?" My face grew hot once again, I scratched my cheek glancing away from the camera.

"Uhm, yeh..." Her laugh was loud through the speaker and it made me smile knowing that she felt a lot better than earlier today.

"Tell him I said 'Hi'!" She cheered.

"Hello, Ms L/N!" Kuroo yelled out.

"Oi! Come-over here so I can have a look at you!" My mom called through the screen.

"Mom! No! He's next door." I told her.

"Hey! Y/N, open your window wider!" I heard Kuroo say. I walked over to the window and poked my head out.

"Why?"

"So I can meet her, duh." He said, as though it was the most obvious thing.

Oh is he actually gonna do it??

"Go on, open it and step back a bit." He said, smirking.

"What! No! You're not coming through the window!" I said, not moving away.

"You're right...The back-door is way safer!" He said walking through his bedroom door. I threw a palm over my forehead.

"Sorry mom, I'll be right back." I walked down the stairs to where the back door was.