Jaan: Reem Anu! Siddharth is still in the room, don't create more problems for her.

Avu: why problem? Mai ne Roya hi nahi.

Sid came back and sat on the couch present in the room, and ask them about which flavours they will eat.

Reem: strawberry!

Jaan: vanilla and chocolate mix.

Anu: I will eat.....grapes!

Sid: and you?

Avu: I am ok with, mango. And you?

Sid: same!

Then he went downstairs, and ask his in laws. Then again he goes back inside her room.

Avu: sid! Just keep your coat in the car.....then again you will forget.

Sid: yes! Wait I will just keep and come.

He went down, and these three were asking her about her, night.

Avu: Sachi mai yaar! Kuch nahi hua hai...!

Butterflies: lier baby! Lier.

Sid enters and saw she is blushing and telling them, that they didn't did anything at wedding night.

Sid: why you three are, troubling my beautiful wife.

Avu saw him and hides her face in her hands.

Sid: avu! After ice cream we are going back home.

Avu: yes! We will go. First we will eat ice cream come.

Sonia called them down, for having ice cream. They all went down and sat on dining table. Sonia bring ice cream bowls and scope the ice cream in the bowls and give all of them, their flavours.

Avu: ammu! After this we are going back! Because there is some work in our house....so.....

Sonia: it's ok baby! Go.....and enjoy your marriage life.

Avu: yeh!

She just told them, in low voice.....then Aman ask

Aman: what happen? You aren't happy?

Avu: huh! No no! We are more happy in our relationship.

Sid: yes! Mai aap ki bete ko bed se, neche uthar ne nahi dunga.

Avu: very possessive!

She rolled her eyes to him, and he chuckled at her. After some fun chit chat, Sidneet were going back, to their home....when these butterflies ask them.

Jaan: if you don't mind? Can we come to your house....!

Reem: not today! On Sunday?

Anu: can we?

Avu was looking at Sid, for answer....! He nodded his head in yes, and they 4 start jumping. While jumping Avneets leg slip and she was going to fall, but his saviour was there to save him. He catches her, and she closed her eyes, she thought she will fell, but she was in his arms. He picks her up in bridal style, and moved to his car, she quickly hides her face, when she step out. He smile at her, and gently put her in passenger seat, after that he went to his Side and start the engine. They reached their home in sometime. They both enters the house, and he took her in their room. Then he puts her down on bed, and remove her shoes, then her dupatta, she hides her face, when he removes her dupatta. She lays down and turns her face on left side. He bends down and kissed her neck, then her collar bone, then he was moving down, she stops him.

Avu: wait! Don't do it!

Sid: why? Ok.....I will not do anything without your permission! But give me the reason?