Chapter 1

~~First Joins Pastas!~~ (Warning: Lasts three chapters)

I had enough of this pain! I needed it gone. I ran downstairs and grabbed a steak knife waiting for my father to dare to come near me.

"Raven! You've been a bad girl!" I heard my father yell and my heartbeat started to pick up. He ran at me and I held my knife out killing him as he ran into the knife. I dropped it in fear and slowly backed away.

"What have I done?" I asked out loud to myself. I stumbled to my knees. A man walked up to me. All I saw was a blank face then blackness.

When I woke up I was in a room but I was alone. I got up rubbing my head seeing that I had a bad headache. I walked downstairs and saw the man that was there before everything went black.

"Hello child. I see you're awake. Well sense you're awake you need to meet the very few pastas that are here," he said even though he didn't have a mouth. "My names Slenderman, but you can call me Slender," the no faced man said as he dragged me into the kitchen. Or at least that's what it looked like under the flour and other ingredients that seemed to happen by only two people.

As soon as Slender and I walked in everyone stopped what they where doing and stared at us. I instantly hid behind Slender.

"Yo Slender! What's up?!" a guy with blond hair and blue eyes yelled, trying to be a gangster.

"I would like to introduce the new CP," Slender said then noticed that I wasn't there. I backed up to the door and, still, no one saw me.

"Is that her?" the blond asked normally and pointed to me. Slender turned around and tentacles came at me. I went out the back door and out to the back yard. I slammed the door shut and ran. I made it past a few trees when something grabbed my ankle and dragged me back to the house place where all those random people where. I struggled to get away. I took out the kitchen knife that Slender never took away from me which was a back idea. I came threw some bushes and all the people where standing there. I took my knife and cut myself free. Slender screamed in pain and I got up running. Something or someone started to take over my mind. I feel to my knees screaming in pain, holding my head.

The next thing I know the blond boy was standing in front of me with another guy who had brown hair and blue eyes but that soon changed to Link and a guy with a cut smile.

"You shouldn't have done that," Link said. I stood up and a katana appeared in my hand from no where. Cut smile dude ran at me with speed and cut up my right cheek, over my eye, and a little on my forehead. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground holding my face. Everything started to fade to black in my left eye sense my right was already black. Slender came into view and the forest changed into some house. I was laid on something soft and someone removed my hand from my face making me flinch in pain.

"Sorry child. Just relax and sleep. You need it," Slender said. I heard other voices but soon I was out cold.