━━━ 2.2 tired

Start from the beginning

"Rachel annoy you too much?" She laughed.

"No, she's actually fast asleep. We played games and I read her some stories." I told her, putting a tea bag into a mug.

"Sooo... How do you feel, knowing that you have a super hot neighbour?" She said raising her eyebrows and giggling. She was obviously referring to the messy-haired boy, I'd met today.

"Kuroo, what are you doing here?" My aunt asked, walking out onto the front porch, smiling

"Just coming to drop off the lovely lady, here." He beamed and my face became glowing red.

Verity looked over at me, raising her eyebrows and smirking. I looked away in embarrassment before my brain clicked.

"Wait, you two know each other?" I asked them.

"I live just next door, Princess." He smirked at me, I still hadn't gotten used to the nick-name. "And I sometimes babysit, Rachel and Rowan."

"Ohh... Uhh, that's cool..."

"Well, I should get home Dad will want me to cook dinner." He smiled and waved as he started to walk out the front gate. "Let me walk you to school tomorrow, Princess." My face grew red.

"U-Uhh, yeh sure. See you tomorrow." I gave him a small wave and turned to see, my aunt smiling mischievously at me.

Rachel and Rowan started jumping around me in circles. "Y/N's got a boyfriend! Y/N's got a boyfriend! Y/N's got a boyfriend!"

"H-Hey! No, I don't! I only met him today!"

"When Mommy and Daddy met, they got married a week after!" Rowan yelled, a bit too loud, Kuroo would have heard since he was probably not even at his house yet.

It was true. My aunt and uncle had clicked so fast and not even a week had passed and he had already bought the ring and was on one knee.

I found it absurd but they had managed to make it work even if the wedding only had their close relatives and friends, they signed the certificate and were still in love as they were the first day they met.

Soulmates ig 🤪🤪

"Sshhh! N-Not so loud!" I covered my face with both of my hands, feeling it become super hot.

"C'mon guys, leave her alone," Verity said, walking up to me and bringing me into a much-needed hug. "She's only sixteen, and she can't marry until she's eighteen." She pulled back smirking and once again my face grew hot.