"Kev, look who's outside," Chanhee spoke.

The four boys all glued their eyes outside the glass window of the small food restaurant where they are eating.

"Lee Seoho, Son Dongju, Son Dongmyeong, Kim Sunwoo, Jacob Bae-" Juyeon then let out a gasp. "-Lee Seojin."

"Your ex-girlfriend is outside," Changmin whispered to Kevin.

"Oh fuck, they are also going to eat here," Juyeon spoke. "Kevin, you need to hide!"

"Why the fuck do I need to hide?" Kevin asked.

"You got no balls if you will hide from your ex-girlfriend. Who the hell does that?" Chanhee huffed.

"Me," Juyeon responded with a smile. "But, I got balls."

Kevin's facial expression didn't change as he saw the newly arrived people inside the place.

Dongju's eyes landed on the table where the '98 liners are seated. He huffed before nudging Sunwoo who is beside him. Sunwoo looked at Dongju with a confused face, then Dongju pushed his lips together, pointing to the table where the four boys are seated.

"Bunch of weird guys," Sunwoo chuckled.

"Agree," Dongju stated.

"Hey, what are you two going get?" Jacob asked the two.

Chanhee stuffed two fries inside his mouth and looked at the newly arrived people.

"Look at how that Dongju kid looks at us," Juyeon said while gritting his teeth.

"Just eat you two," Changmin said.

"I wanted to punch him on the throat," Chanhee spoke, still glaring at Dongju by the counter.

Kevin just quietly ate his food, same with Changmin.

The newly arrived have finished ordering their food and are now finding a vacant table.

"Juyeon, flip the fucking table beside you," Chanhee hissed.

Juyeon was about to stand up and would literally flip the vacant table beside him, but Kevin grabbed him by the wrist.

"Juyeon, don't make a fucking mess here," Kevin spoke.

Juyeon cursed under his breath before sitting back down properly on his seat.

"We have to sit on the table near those dudes," Dongju whispered on Seoho's ear.

"We're cursed," Sunwoo mumbled.

"Let's just sit there," Jacob said as he led the way.

"Hold my tits, I'm going to punch Dongju," Juyeon whispered.

"Shut the fuck up and just eat, Juyeon," Changmin spoke.

Jacob sat on one of the chairs first, followed by Dongmyeong who hasn't spoken a single word since they arrived at the place.

"You sit here," Seoho tells Seojin and let her sat on the last chair, far away from Kevin.

"I kinda don't like the atmosphere here," Sunwoo said with a scrunched face as he sat down.

The two tables are filled in silence as they ate. Juyeon is stealing glances on Dongju, in which Seoho immediately noticed.

"Why are you looking at Dongju like that?" Seoho asks Juyeon beside their table.

"What the hell did I do?" Juyeon huffed.

"Focus on your food, will you?" Sunwoo chimes in.

"Fuckers," Chanhee mumbled.

"Say what?" Dongju questioned as he stood up from his seat, eyes glaring on Chanhee.

"Dongju, sit down," Jacob tells the younger.

"Repeat what you just said, Choi Chanhee," Dongju angrily said.

"Seoho, stop him," Seojin pleaded to his older brother.

Seoho stood up from his seat and held both of Dongju's shoulder, gently pushing him back down.

"Dongju, don't cause a scene here," Seoho whispered on his ear.

"No, get off me," Dongju said as he removed Seoho's grip on his shoulder. "Choi Chanhee, I am talking to you."

Chanhee placed down his drink on the top of their table and stood up. His eyes then landed on Dongju.

"I said, y'all are fuckers."

"Huh? Really?" Sunwoo huffed and also stood up from his seat.

Juyeon also stood up from his seat, ready to throw hands.

"Damn, I thought we're having a good day today," Changmin breathed out.

"Immature piece of shits," Kevin mumbled.