Chapter 129: Mommy Buys Clothes

Start from the beginning

Gu Yuan sighed deeply, how did this son survive the past ten years?

She had to explain more patiently, explain to him that the weather was hot, explain to him the temperature, and explain to him that the temperature difference between day and night was so high that you could not wear a suitable sweater at night.

When Jiang Yinfeng heard the temperature difference between day and night, his original blank eyes suddenly became enchanted.

Gu Yuan was relieved. It seemed that she was exhausting her tongue. He finally understood that he could change clothes?

Who knows Jiang Yinfeng said at this time: "I know. In the desert, the solar radiation warms the surface, and the desert has a lower specific heat capacity and heats up faster. The main component of the desert is various types of sand and gravel with almost no moisture. The nature causes the specific heat capacity to be much smaller than that of water, absorbing the same amount of heat and increasing the temperature of sand and gravel. At night, the ground surface radiates energy to the atmosphere and space, and the desert cools down faster.

Gu Yuan: "Uh?"

What do you mean?

Jiang Yinfeng looked at Gu Yuan seriously: "You're right, the temperature is too high now."

As he said, he seemed to take a sigh of relief, suddenly: "No wonder I feel a little hot."

Gu Yuan: "..."

Fine, son, after a complicated scientific argument, you finally feel hot, then change your clothes happily.

However, the problem came again.

Jiang Yinfeng looked awkwardly at the pile of clothes: "That doesn't seem to be my clothes."

Gu Yuan: "It's yours. I just picked them for you."

Jiang Yinfeng was in trouble: "I didn't wear that kind of clothes."

Gu Yuan was helpless. She looked at Jiang Yinfeng and said earnestly: "Yin Feng, I'm your mother, right?"

Jiang Yinfeng thought for a while and nodded slowly: "It seems to be."

Seems? ?

Gu Yuan took a deep breath, ignored, and ignored this sentence. She looked at Jiang Yinfeng with a soft voice, a sincere look, and an attitude that could not be refused: "Yin Feng, I am your mother, and your mother has found new clothes for you, so These clothes are all yours. You ’re wearing a sweater so hot, you need to change them, so it ’s cool, do you understand? ”

Jiang Yinfeng looked at those clothes, with doubts in his eyes.

Gu Yuan used his energy to explain to him: "This is the clothes that mom bought, this is yours, your new clothes."

Jiang Yinfeng finally understood and nodded slowly.

Gu Yuan quits quickly, waiting for her son to change clothes, and when he is ready, she goes in and takes a look.

Suddenly it was amazing.

After changing the old-fashioned sweater with strange colors, the simple white shirt and black casual trousers have already shown the ultimate beauty. The black hair is like ink and the skin is like jade. It is pure like a flawless cloud, exuding. Fresh and clean breath.