²: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

You sigh while closing a medical anatomy and physiology book that used to be your moms book back when she was still in college. You looked around your room once again, 'It looks tidy and missing a few stuff i guess' you thought while closing the door and went down to eat breakfast with your parents. 

"Morning sweetie! Here I made your favorite breakfast" mom said and passed a plate filled eggs with furikake. There were also other foods but you obviously can't eat it all because there's too much and you don't eat a lot for breakfast. 

"Itadakimasu" you and your parents said. 

It was mostly filled with silence. Probably your mom would gives some tips about being a college student. You gladly listen to what she said since you weren't the type of person to interrupt or ignore someone talking to you. 

After eating breakfast, you take your tote bag and 2 big medium sized suitcase and bring it outside of the house. Your dad had opened the car trunk and you putted those 2 suitcase into the car trunk. Yeah, you didn't brought a lot of clothes. Pretty weird decision but you can just make one on your own because your mom taught you how to make on or you can just buy some. 

Before going, you go to your mom. She gave you the proudest smile.

"Good luck sweetheart. If you need anything, you can call me or dad okay? Don't hesitate to ask anything. I still remember some materials from what i've learned when I was in college. Feel free to ask if there's something you don't understand okay?" she looks at you, you nodded and gave her your signature soft smile. 

She immediately gave you a big hug. She cried. Her daughter is finally attending college. Time flies very fast ey? All you could do is rub her back and tell her that you'll be fine. 

"Ok i'm being a bit dramatic aren't i?" she said and a small laugh escape from her and yours mouth. She looked at you once more and said "Go be a good girl ok? Your future is ahead of you. Do your best, don't ever give up! If you feel exhausted, tired, or frustrated, take a break. Don't forget to take care of your own health ok? I love you, be a good college student!" you smiled at her.

"Thanks mom. I'll do my best. I guess i have to go now" she gave you a peck on the cheek and one last hug. 

You let go and get inside the car where your dad has been waiting. Mom couldn't join because she had to get to the hospital early today, but not as early as you going to the place you'll be staying. You gave your dad the directions and yeah the whole car ride was peaceful. 

Your dad would brought up some weird but funny things you did when you were younger. Until you arrive in front of a building, apartment. You got out and took out 2 of you suitcases. Before heading inside the lobby, you said goodbye to your dad. He didn't cry in front of you because he thought it would be embarrassing. 

"Bye dad!" you waved at him and he waved back. 

You took a deep breath and finally head to the lobby. You were searching for someone, ah there he is.