Caleo and the baby part one

Leo and Calypso had gotten married over a year ago and had some fun stuff happen in that year. After their wedding they went on an amazing honeymoon to the Bahamas. They swam in the ocean, chapped on the beach, and did everything else they could squeeze into the week. Then when they came back Annabeth and Percy had surprised them with their very own house in New Rome pretty close to the college for them to finish their schooling.

After a couple weeks of living in the house they had the whole thing pretty much decorated how they wanted. In their bedrooms they had a king sized bed with a huge mirror and things hanging on the wall. They had three other bedrooms too that they needed to use. One of them became a guest room and the other two would be decorated for when they had kids.

It had been a year since all that had happened though, and Leo wanted some else to happen for their lives to be complete. So one day after his long day at college he went to a pet store and picked out the cutest dog in the word. It was a teacup goldendoodle and looked like a teddy bear. Leo got all of the necessary supplies and brought it home to surprise his beautiful wife, Calypso. When he got home he yelled, "Honey close your eyes and stick out your hands I have a surprise for you!"

At first Calypso was a little hesitant to do that, the last she did that it hadn't gone very well. She slowly closed her eyes and stuck out her hands, when Leo saw that she had done so he put the dog in her arms. Calypso opened her eyes and screamed, scaring the little puppy. She was so happy that she cuddled the puppy and gave Leo a big kiss on the cheek. They finally decided to name the puppy Sammy after Leo grandfather and their friend Hazel's first crush. They loved the puppy with all their hearts, but Leo still felt like something was missing.

A few months later their friends Annabeth and Percy had a baby, that's when Leo realized what was missing from his life, a baby! He wanted someone who would be like him and he could play with and share his stories with. That night when he went home he had to convince Calypso to get on board with the idea.

"Calypso come on, don't you think it would be fun to have a mini us running around the house? We have been married for a while and I think it's time we have something exciting in our life," Leo begged his wife.

"Leo I told you I would think about it. I never said no. Here how about this tonight and for the next couple weeks we have sex and if I don't get pregnant then it's not time. We can always try again if I don't get pregnant," Calypso calmly explained to her crazy husband.

Leo quietly agreed with that idea and helped Calypso make dinner. That night Calypso ended up actually getting pregnant she just didn't know yet. About a week later she had realized she had missed her period and she knew that was a big sign of getting pregnant. She had also been feeling very tired and knew that was a big sign too. While Leo was at work Calypso took a little trip over to Annabeth and Percy's house to get advice.

"Annabeth I think I might be pregnant and need to borrow a pregnancy test!"

Calypso blurted out right when she got there. Annabeth calmed her down and led her to the bathroom and gave her a test, then left her alone. Calypso carefully sat down on the toilet and peed on the stick. Then she sat there and waited for a couple minutes. After about 3 minutes Calypso carefully picked up the test and read what it said. It said positive she couldn't believe it, she was pregnant. She ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs to tell Annabeth.

"Annabeth, I'm pregnant," Calypso exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.

Annabeth congratulated her and Calypso quickly left so she could get home to tell Leo. Only she didn't, she was going to but then it never came out. Instead she decided to surprise him on his birthday.

In the next 3 days it was Leo's birthday. While he was at work Calypso started getting the surprise ready. She had Annabeth come over so that she could help her the surprise. They had their friends, Percy(Annabeth's husband), Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason, Nico, Will, and Reyna all coming over so that they could know the news too! Finally when everyone got there and got comfortable Calypso stood up and said, "Friends I have some very exciting news! I'm pregnant! Happy birthday Leo!"

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you all for your support! Love you all I will add part 2 some time soon! I'm also working on one that will explain more about who I am and what I love! I'm also working on another chapter for taken I will keep you all updated! Thank you for all your guys support! Word count was 811!