I need to know if there's a possibility of him remembering Kai, if he did in fact sleep over all those years and if Kyle ever experienced what Kai described. Another second of silence before Tripp's hand reached up to comb strands of hair behind my ear. "Want to go now?"

     "Now?" I turned, finally facing him. Tripp studied me, his hand stopping his swirls and gripping my chin softly, ensuring that I wouldn't pull away.

     He nodded, "It might be best to get it over with now instead of overthinking it until the weekend."

     "What about your classes?" My eyes trained on the digital clock that always haunted me. It was just past one, Tripp only needed two more classes.

     A shrug, "I'd rather stay with you."

     I tore into my bottom lip with my lip, stopping when Tripps thumb pulled at the flesh. "What do you think I should do?"

     "I can't tell you what to do. You already want to see Kyle right? So let's start there. We'll figure everything out after that." I wanted to sink further into his words, soft-spoken and comfortable, and warm. So irresistibly warm, why couldnt I be surrounded by that always?

     "I think it would be better to bring him here actually," I gulped. "Then, I can introduce him to Kai, and he could see mom again."

     That confused Tripp, his perfect eyebrows furrowing. "Your moms here?"

     "Apparently," I huffed, making non-specific gestures with my hands. "She seemed close with Kai, maybe she replaced us because we weren't good enough."

     That's what I said, but I didn't believe it. There were memories of my parents when I was younger, and they were decent. Sure not good, not the best, but decent enough to make me feel appreciated. Love was never something easy to come by in my household, that's why when my younger brother was born I made sure to support him in anything. He wanted to learn how to do a cartwheel in a day because he saw someone else do it? I looked up tutorial and safety videos before teaching him. He wanted to become student council president to get closer to one of the members that he had a crush on? Creepy, but hey, it motivated him to get his grades and participation up.

     In short, there was never a moment that I thought me and my brother weren't good enough. Because we never got in trouble, never attracted negative attention. We were just us. Wasn't that enough?

     "Don't say that." Tripp soothed, shutting down the negative train of thoughts. "You're good enough. You're enough, Logan, don't let anyone ever say otherwise."

     For you, I grinned, pressing my lips against his jaw. I am enough. "Sorry, I should call Kyle though, you want to make us lunch?"

     A nod and kiss to my forehead later and I was calling my brother, watching Tripp move around the couch as the cold screen kept my mind running. "Hello?"

     My eyes narrowed significantly at the unrecognizable voice, "Uhm. Where's Kyle?"

     There was some shuffling and muttered conversation until, "Logan?"

     I pouted, "And here I thought you'd forgotten about me."

     "Me? You're the one who doesn't respond to any of my texts. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the older brother. And now you're calling me in the middle of the day? Aren't you supposed to be in class? You're lucky I'm not in class, I wouldn't have responded if I were," Kyle reprimanded in one breath, I winced sending Tripp a sheepish smile when he threw a warning glance my way, no doubt wishing me luck with Kyle.