Unresolved Feelings

18+ only! Involves sexual content. FanFic based on the game Sally Face.

I look in the mirror as I wash my hands. The water is warm and it feels nice as it warms up my ice cold hands. Leaving class to go to the "toilet" is something I take advantage of a lot. I like to flee certain situations especially when we have to read out-loud in front of the whole class, even though people not seeing my face gives me comfort, it's not enough. I just don't wanna exist at that moment. I hear the door open, it's a shared boys only bathroom in the school. Although I prefer bathrooms that are just for one person at a time, sadly my school doesn't have one of those. I look who's coming in and it's Travis. Jesus, I just had to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He looks at me with a face of disgust.
"What the fuck are you doing here faggot? Get out of here" he says to me with a strict tone. I look at him and he at me.
When he acknowledges that I am not leaving yet, simply because he asked me to, then he makes a sound of frustration as he goes to one of the stalls and closes it.
"I can leave if you're about to take a shit though, I don't wanna hear that splash" I say as I continue to look at myself in the mirror, waiting for his irritation from my words to hit him.
"What!? Dude what the fuck, just leave." Neh, I don't wanna go to class yet. I'm waiting until most of the lesson is over so I for sure won't have to read out-loud in front of the whole class, cause that's gonna suck ass. I have always wanted to have an actual conversation with Travis, but as you know it's not easy. In fact it's almost impossible, or maybe it's simply because he doesn't like me.
"Travis...when we were younger, I found a letter in the trash can. It was a love letter, any idea who it was meant for and who it was from?" There's silence for a moment. It's like he's surprised I actually still remember this, and the fact that I actually found the letter and read it.
"N-no...I-I don't know...dude that's so gay wtf?" I walk towards his stall and I can tell he's not even there to pee or take a shit. He's there to avoid everything and everyone. I don't blame him, poor dude.
"Are you sure?" I ask him. He doesn't say a word, but opens the stall door and leans towards my face as if he didn't know I was this close to his stall. He blushes heavily and isn't able to get any words out.
"W-w-wHAT ARE YOU A PERVERT...?" I chuckle as I walk even closer to him, softly pushing him backwards as we're both in the stall. I close the door behind us. My only way to get him to stop bullying me and to find out if this love letter was meant towards me from him is this way. Though,  if that's not the case, he'd never be able to tell anyone about anything that happend here right now cause he'd be too ashamed to. I want to mention that he's been bullying me for several years now, sadly we had to end up going to the same college as well. So we aren't kids anymore and yet he keeps on with this childish bullshit. I push him farther into the stall as I look deep into his eyes. I've never seen him this red before.
Slightly, I lift my mask enough for my lips to be visible. I quickly kiss his lips and his eyes widen as he pushes me off.
"What the fuck...are you...d-doing..." He looks down to his feet, as I look down as well. I can see it's not his feet he's looking at... but his crotch. He has a fucking boner. I try my hardest to hold in the laughter that almost slipped out of my mouth. He blushes even more as he looks at me devastated. I lean back in and give him another kiss on the lips. There's a sudden pause and he becomes stiff, refusing to return it to my lips. He clutches his trembling fist and slowly starts to raise it upwards towards my face. I feel the tension between us, expecting his fist and my face to collide. Although I'm wrong. In a moment, he presses his lips onto mine and I could feel his body loosen. He unfolds his fist and lets his hand rest at three back of my head as he lets out a whimper of anticipation and before I know it, we're making out. There's a gentle gasp followed by a pleading moan and unexpectedly I drift my hand downwards between his legs. I feel his bulge and he jolts at the touch. It's obvious he's never or not often been touched there, because he seems extremely sensitive. I do not hesitate, but slide my hand under his pants,and start rubbing his member with my hand against his underwear
"Sal..." he whispers my name not innocently, not like a tease, but with passionate demand as he savours each letter of it. I continue my play but that only increases his loud moans. He's so fucking loud that I have to tell him to shut up before someone hears us. He covers his mouth trying to silence himself and I can tell by his facial expression, it's not easy. I chuckle as I go on my knees and start to pull down his pants and underwear, revealing his member. It's hard and pretty big...not really what I expected for a bully actually. I've got to say that I've done this a few times before...so I'm not new to this. Taking hold of his member , I glide my tongue against its side, licking it up and down repeatedly without a pause in between. His breathing quickens as my tongue does. I tease him a bit until I can tell he's had it and just wants me to go all the way. He tries to push himself away, but he can't. His numb body starts to shake uncontrollably. His head tilts to the side as my lips come closer to the tip of his member. It takes him only a few seconds to cum in my mouth but I've not had enough fun.  I continue to suck on his cock and jerk him off for a little longer. Suddenly, we hear someone else walk into the bathroom and Travis immediately panics and pushes me off of him.
"Fucking faggot get off me!" He says as he struggles to pull his pants back up; zipping the zipper up is a challenge for him. He opens the stall door in a rush to leave. I follow him and try grabbing his hand simply because I just wanted to talk to him, but his reaction to that was to punch me. I believe it to be because it was in front of another guy.
"Dude what the fuck!? Don't touch me!" He says as he runs out of the bathroom.

"Yooo bro you good?" The other guy asks me. I tell him yes as I try to stop a nosebleed coming from under my mask without taking it off me. He nods and walks into one of the stalls to do the obvious. That is my chance to clean my face quickly before someone else comes in here. As soon as I'm done I put the mask back on and leave the bathroom, I go back to class and thankfully I did not have to read in front of the whole class; what a success. But yes this is how I sucked off Travis's cock, he loved it. Trust me. ;)

FanFic by ZullyFace - Wattpad.