I slid onto the couch and waited as he told something to the host in a hushed tone away from my earshot. The host nodded and walked away. Aditya looked down at me with a dark shadow in his eyes and I felt something unsettle within me. Why does he make me feel this way and why I'm I enjoying this so much?

I was hoping he would take the seat opposite to mine but instead he slid into the couch I was sitting on. His thighs brushed against mine and he put his hand over my back resting it on the back of the couch. He leaned close to me and brushed his lips over my earlobe and a soft sigh escaped my lips. This encouraged him and he began to nibble at it instead.

What the fuck is he doing?

The rational side of my brain kept shouting at me, telling me to push this Perv off me. But this new side of me whom I had never met before kept pushing me towards him. Making me grab hungrily at whatever crumbs he kept throwing at me. His hands began to draw circles on my thighs and this kind of snapped me out of my daze. I was hit by the realisation that we were in a public restaurant and I should not be encountering this.

I took his hands off my thighs and he put it right back. I looked up at him all set to ask him to behave but seeing those chocolaty orbs stare hungrily at me melted off all the courage that I had gathered. "We need to talk," I tell him, my voice soft and breathy. He seemed to be enjoying this effect he was having on me.

Stop encouraging him Roohi.

He smiled at me, "I was wondering when you would ask that." He replied. He was genuinely enjoying this conversation and I have a feeling that this is all a game and I'm one of his pawns. "You said you will answer all my questions," I told him. He raised an eyebrow, "did I?" He asked, his tone both mocking and taunting and for a moment I don't like it at all.

"Yes, you did," I told him. He gently squeezed my thighs and I almost escaped into my limbo one more time. "I will answer all your questions provided you answer mine." He replied, dragging me out of my thoughts. I Felt Like I was high on some kind of a drug and no it was not a good feeling.

"What do you want to know?" I ask him. He took a strand of my long hair and started to play with it. His face was void of any kind of emotions except for the one emotion that cast over his face like a dark shadow. Lust. He purposely took his time, his eyes never leaving mine. With every passing second, my anticipation kept growing and I started to get more and more anxious.

"Let's start with the basics; how old are you?" I don't understand his obsession to know how old I am. But I decided to put him out of his misery. "I'm 25, and you?" I asked him and he looked a little disappointed. "You are young." he pointed out and I noticed him hesitate a little. "How old are you?" I asked him again and that seemed to have startled him back to reality.

"Darling, it's my turn to ask questions," he replied and I did not miss the darkness in his eyes. If I wasn't this drawn to him I might have called him a creep. But the mere fact that he was so damn sexy it was hard to resist his advances. "Why did you move into Adora?" he asked me.

I had this urge to roll my eyes at him but held myself back remembering his warning to not roll my eyes at him. "I think I've answered that question earlier." I pointed out and he frowned at me. "Not the complete story." unable to resist the urge anymore I rolled my eyes. He glared at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

He roughly grabbed my chin and crashed his lips on mine. His lips were soft but not gentle. He bit and nibbled on my lower lip like he intentionally wanted this to be rough not to mention painful. I should push him off me, I should give him a piece of my mind reminding him to stay in his limits but I did no such thing. Instead, I parted my lips giving him access to my mouth but instead of taking my offer, he pulled away leaving my lips sore and violated.