✨First day ✨pt.1

Today was your first day at Nekoma and Kuroo (your cousin )was the one to take you . That morning you felt a feeling of sadness and excitement. Tears forming in your eyes you didn't want Kuroo to see so you tried to stay positive and with that you both walked off to school .
***

Once you both arrived he then explained he would have morning practice . You being new to the school didn't want to be alone , so you decided that you would go to Kuroo's practice . When the both of you arrived in the Nekoma gym there were already many people in there .

Kuroo seeing the nervous look on your face decided to introduce you to the team. The first boys you met were complete opposites of each other . One being gray haired , tall and kinda loud with a big grin on his face . The other being brown haired and short , he didn't seem to energetic . They introduced themselves as Morisuke Yaku and Lev Haiba. After meeting the rest of the team you thought it was finally over , that was until one of the boys came in the gym late . He had two
Toned hair that reminded you of pudding .

As he came in you noticed his eyes were solely focused on his game . That's when he looked up and saw you . He couldn't remove his gaze for a couple
Of seconds but soon returning back to his game . Kuroo grabbed his wrist and introduced the two of you . "Kenma this is Kuroo (y/n) , and (y/n) this is Kenma  Kozume" . He was only a bit taller than you . He looked up "hi" the boy with two toned hair spoke just before returning back to his game. That is when practice started and you took a seat on one of the benches .

***

After practice was over Kuroo walked with you and Kenma to show you your class . " oh (y/n) I think you and Kenma are in the same class" . He gave you a smile and when you both arrived there he gently shoved you both on the class . It was still a little early before your classes started so you both took a seat at the back of the class . 

You not wanting things to be awkward made small talk with him . It was nothing more than simple questions like his name and things he enjoyed . That's when you noticed that he was playing ( your favorite game ) . You say closer with him to see the game . He looked up at you and seeing your (e/c) eyes a pinkish color began creep up on his cheeks .

" do you like this game (y/n) ?" He softly asked you . " yes that is my favorite game" you excitedly said " oh it's one of my favorites but there's other games i enjoy too" he said with a small smile on his face . You both talked about games for a while and time seemed to fly as you both were talking . Then your class started .

(A/n) hello readerssss 😼. I'm not sure if you are enjoying the story but I hope so . If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know plez :,) . Sorreh if there's typos the author here isn't so smart also this is a part one out of too Bc I didn't want to make the chapter too long also I know that this chapter is almost like the prologue I just wasn't sure how to start the story +_+ . I will try to update as frequently as I can :,)