F O U R

~~~👒~~~

Enola hadn't  noticed when she fell asleep. Her and Vicount Tewksbury were in her room reading books when her eyes shut. "Enola?" Tewksbury asked softly but she just snored softly in response. He smiled softly at the small brunette fast asleep in her bed.

He looked down. "I may not ever be able to say this while you're awake, but Enola you're truly an amazing person. You're brave, and you're true. I can go on about how much of a amazing human being you are, but I won't. You seriously don't know how much you mean to me. You may have almost lost me once, but I'd never leave you Enola. I hope that you feel the same way," Tewksbury said softly and collected his things to let the girl of his dreams sleep.

—-
Enola had been biting her nails all day. She was stressing over what to do. Tewksbury thought that Enola wasn't awake, but she was a light sleeper. She heard everything. "I hope you feel the same way." Did she feel the same way? She wasn't sure.

She was pacing in her room not sure what to do and what not to do. She needed to sort out her feelings. "I think I feel the same way, but do I?" She asked herself and threw her hands on her face.

"You may have almost lost me once," his words replayed in her head. She thought about the night he could've died. "Tewksbury! Wake up, please wake up."

She put her hand in his and sniffled in his chest. She suddenly felt his fingers on her hand. At first she thought her mind was playing tricks on her. She looked at her hand and his. Could it be? She looked at the boy and his eyes opened. She helped him up still confused with that was going on.

"Be careful, be careful," she said and he started unbuttoning his sweater, to reveal a armor shield. "I'm not entirely an idiot you know," he said and she hugged him tightly.

"I feel the same way!" She exclaimed and ran  out of the door. She spirited towards the direction of his tree house. When she made it there she climbed quickly. "Tewksbury!" She exclaimed and he looked back at her.

"What are you alright?" He said through his thick English accent. "Yes yes! But I have to tell you something!" She said and his eyebrows furrowed.

"I do, I do feel the same way!" She said hugging him, her arms around his neck tightly. She stood on her tip toes. "If I ever lost you I don't know what I'd do with myself, you mean the world to me Vicount Irritation Marquess of bothersome (?). I swear you do."

Tewksbury didn't know what to say, he just hugged the petite girl back. "I swear You do," she repeated softly.

——
Hey guys! Sorry for being gone for so long! My teachers are working my nerves with all these homework!! Anyhoo I hope you're all safe and happy ! Two new chapters will be out tmrw <3