episode 2

Night had begun to fall and Dream was nowhere to be found. Sapnap seemed frustrated while Bad was pacing around, looking nervous. I didn't blame him either. We sat by our campfire and didn't notice that there were monsters surrounding us. I felt a smack on my back, thinking it was Sapnap being dumb.

"Sapnap!" I yelled and saw it was a zombie. I jumped up and grabbed my sword. I swing it at the zombie and it died. I sigh and look back at the others. Something shot Bad in the back and it turned out to be a skeleton. We made sure to keep aware of our surroundings and decided now would be the time to look for Dream.

The compass began to shake a lot as we walked around. "He's somewhere near us." Bad whispered before getting pinned to the ground. He screamed while we fought to get Dream off of him. I could tell something got into Dream but I don't know what. I didn't want Bad to die. I didn't want any of us to die. But we had no choice.

He smiled and charged after Sapnap, soon breaking his helmet. Sapnap tried to escape but he died before our eyes. Everything he held onto fell out from his pockets. Bad and I ran from him, not wanting to be next. We saw Dream collect some of the stuff that was useful to him like those orbs and Sapnaps armor.

We got far enough from him and Bad began to cry and shake in fear. "What the hell! He killed Sapnap" he sad fearfully.

"I know. But we need to stay together. We can't give up. Soon we'll be out of here before you know it and probably end up forgetting about all of this."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And maybe we could get our memories back and finally remember who we are."

"Yeah. Maybe. Do you think we all knew each other before all of this happened?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure that we are from the same country so I don't think any of you knew who I was before this."

"I dunno. You feel so familiar to me."

"Anyways we should heal up." I say. He nods as we eat up and heal ourselves. As we felt at our best, there was a new advancement. "Dream has made an advancement (we need to go deeper)." What the hell does that mean. I saw you could see what advancements mean. "He went to a place called the nether?" I read allowed.

"How do you get there?"

"I dunno. Do you think we could track him?"

"We could try." Bad took his compass out and we followed it. We soon reached a portal of some sort. Looking at each other, we both walk in and we were placed in a hot, dark, red place. We checked the compass and followed it through the nether. There was lava everywhere we looked and some strange creatures. Something floating by shot a fire ball at us. We dodged and ran away from its sight.

We saw a lime hoodie running towards some sort of building. a new advancement was made too. we chased after him but kept our distance. As we chased him, he began to kill some of the mobs. It was almost like he had done this before. But there was no way... Right? He collected some sort of rod as Bad and I hid, trying not to die from him. But I felt some sort of way for some reason about Dream. Why? I couldn't like someone that I have to kill. I nod to bad as we race towards Dream. We get some good blows on him before he injures Bad. Grabbing Bad, we ran from him so I don't lose bad as well. We leave the nether and continue on. 

"how much longer until he beats the dragon do you think?" I ask.

"I dunno. it depends on how fast he's gonna make it to the dragon if he doesn't die."

"yeah I guess that kind of depends on that. Do you think that there are other people doing this? Or are we the chosen ones for an experiment or something?"

"That's a good question. I feel like we are the only ones doing this and that this is an experiment of some sort. it's weird."

"Hey Bad?"

"Yeah George?"

"Is it bad that I feel some sort of way for Dream?"

"WHAT?! You can't have feelings for Dream! He's trying to kill us!"

"I know but the way he swings his sword and fights.... I'm sorry... But I can't help it. Look, we'll find a way to get us all out of here. I just need some time to think about everything and get us all back to our homes safely." I was desperate to get Dream and Bad out with no one else dying. 

Bad sighed and we began to fall asleep. The morning came around and we woke up to see some of the mobs burning. "We should find out how to get those pearls" Bad suggested. I nod as we go around killing creatures until we found out what dropped them. 

As we continued through, we saw one of the orbs that looked a lot like the ones that the endermen dropped. But it was different. These ones didn't teleport. They flew in the air and stopped somewhere, occasionally breaking. Then we realized Dream was running towards us. We ran as fast as possible, I tried to not hurt anyone. But Dream didn't chase after us. He followed the direction of the pearls that he threw. Where was he going? There was only one way to find out. 

I chased Dream as he ran in the same direction. Not too long after he began to dig down into a hole and blocked it up before I could jump in after him. I began to dig down after him before a new advancement was made. I didn't pay attention to what it was though. Soon after, Bad and I made the same advancement. We followed him as he looked around for something. we soon saw a room with a portal and some lava in two of the corners and lava under the portal. Dream began to place the pearls in the portal but there wasn't enough.