Chapter Two

Dylan's Point of View:
After school me, Anna, Brandon and Kelly walk to my truck together and we drive to my house.
Anna opens her book and starts reading as I drive. "Dylan do your parents know that you're bringing a girl home?"

 "Dylan do your parents know that you're bringing a girl home?"

"Oh I'm so sorry I asked Dylan, I didn't know." "No don't be sorry Anna, it's okay you had no wa Dylan you live in a very beautiful neighborhood." "Thanks Anna." We pull into my house and I go to Anna's door and open it for her.
"Oh such a gentleman, thank you Dylan." "You're welcome Anna, now let's go inside." We all go inside. "Do you want a coke Anna?" "Sure."
I ask Brandon and Kelly and they both nod. "Okay." I go to the fridge and grab four cokes and then go back to the couch.
"Here you go guys." "Thanks Dylan." "You're welcome Anna, now let's go upstairs to my room and get to work."
"Okay." She grabs her stuff and we all head upstairs. She sees my room and all the posters on the walls and my bookshelf as she sits on the bed. She opens her coke and gets her books ready.
"Wow Dylan I love your room." "Thanks Anna." I set my bag down and sit next to her on the bed and take a drink of my coke.
"So, which class do you want to do first?" "Um, let's start with poetry Dylan." "Okay did you already get a spiral notebook Anna?" "Yeah."
We both get our notebooks and she gets a pencil. "Okay here, you can borrow my notes and then we'll go over how to analyze a poem okay?" "Okay."
She copies down all the notes. "Good job Anna", I say as I put my arm around her. "Thanks Dylan."
I go to my bookshelf and grab a few of my poetry books as Brandon walks over and sits next to Anna.
"Hey Brandon." "Hey Anna, can you please give me your phone so I can put in my number?"
"Yeah." She hands him her phone.
Brandon's contact:

Contact Name: Brandon WalshPhone: (806)-223-6789

Phone: (806)-223-6789
...................
"Thanks Anna." "You're welcome." "I walk back to the bed and set the poetry books down. "Here I'll put mine in too Anna." "Okay Dylan." I put my number in her phone.
My contact: