Chapter 7

this is my girlfriend y'all- jk jk it's my profile for my school account :) seriously.

This is it, enjoy admiring her! *long ass chapter, it's fukin 1626 words*____________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________

Yoongi parked his car at his place since they all were hanging out there, well except Jiwon. she is leaving because her house is right next to Yoongis! great right?. Jungkook was also invited but he wanted to bring Taehyung over so they will take a while.

"Jimin? Yah, Jim-" Jin tried to get Jimin up but Yoongi blocked him, "don't, I'll carry him," Yoongi said making everyone's jaw drop. As Yoongi picked him up Jiwon had fumes coming out of her ears in raw jealousy. "OPPA!" she yelled making everyone flinch and it made Jin drop the keys making him pout. "yah!don'tyelllikethat,Iwasdoingsomethingveryimportant.youbettershutthat pettymouthofyoursbeforeIgetoverthereandslapthatuglyfaceofyours!" Jin rapped in on breath, not panting afterward. while everyone stood there, shook. "o-o-op-" Jiwon tried saying "I said, SHUT.IT" Jin said in a loud voice making her shut up and shake in fear. 

Jin smiled at the quietness and unlocked the door while everyone quickly got in, but when Jiwon tried to get in, Jin blocked her "w-what is i-it?" she stuttered out "YOONGI, SHOULD I LET PETTY MOUTH IN!?" Jin questioned him making Jiwon frown. "uhH- yEAH," Yoongi said even though he really didn't want to, he knows that Jiwon has a crush on him, and he does nOT like her. but he doesn't want to hurt her feelings."yay!" Yoona yelled as she took her shoes off and placed them down walking in after, Jin sighed as he closed the door after getting in, "I hate her" he grumbled walking to the living room only to be seen Jimin on Yoongi's lap sleeping while Yoongi caressed his hair softly, across them was Namjoon and Hoseok, who were talking to each other about something, then there was... Jiwon was staring at Yoongi and Jimin, her face holding a huge annoyed frown. Just as Jin was about to sit down the bell rang, Jin huffed in annoyance and went to the door. When he opened it he was tackled by an alien.

"hi, Hyung!" Taehyung and Jungkook said but Taehyung hugged Jin tightly cutting his air out. "T-Tae, c-can't b-breath-" Jin said suffocating "oops, sorry," Taehyung said letting go as they three went to the living room. When they entered Jungkook's and Taehyung's jaw dropped, "I know," Jin said sitting in between Namjoon and Hoseok, who happily let him sit in between. "Ooo~ Jimin, huh?" Jungkook teased making Yoongi flush bright red making everyone laugh and Jiwon quietly scoff. they heard quiet sounds and everyone turn to Jimin, "mm~" Jimin murmured while rubbing his eyes with his fists making everyone coo at his actions except Jiwon. "huh? oh, hey TaeTae!" Jimin said waving as Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows making Jimin question him. he looked up and caught Yoongi staring at him making his face flush (author- damn, how many times will spell 'flush').

"hey," Yoongi said smiling softly, "h-h-hi," Jimin said trying not to faint. "3" Taehyung started sitting down next to Jungkook as everyone questioned it. "2," Taehyung said again, "...1!" as of right as Taehyung said that, Jimin fainted making everyone gasp, thankfully Yoongi had a secure grip on him. "it's ok, he's fine," Taehyung said smiling, "h-how do we wake him up?" Yoongi asked looking at Jimin in shock. Taehyung coughs softly "Jimin if you don't wake up... I'm gonna rip your Chanel shirts apart," Taehyung said calmly making Jimin burst his eyes open with a frown, "if you dare touch my Chanel... I'm gonna yeet your Gucci" Jimin says jumping from Yoongi's lap. Taehyung gasps "you wouldn't DARE," Taehyung said in a deep voice surprising everyone except Jimin who just smirked, "oh yes I would, besides! I've done it many times" Jimin said sitting back down on Yoongi's lap making Yoongi flush light pink.

"hmph" Taehyung huffed sitting next to Jungkook. "well damn," Jin said chuckling making Jimin and Taehyung smile at Jin's windshield wiper laugh, Yoongi snakes his hands across Jimin's thin waist and puts his chin on his shoulder making Jimin go into another dimension, yet again. "Oppa~ can I sit on your lap~?" Jiwon asks Hoseok, "uh, no thanks," he said sliding towards Jin making Jin laugh as Jiwon pouted. "Jungk-" Jiwon tried to ask but Taehyung sent her a piercing glare (that no one noticed except Jimin and Jin) to her soul making her shut up, "why are we here again?" Jungkook asked "I... I honestly don't know" Jin answered back "aish, I could be playing overwatch rig-" Jungkook and Taehyung stared at each other wide-eyed after what they just said that together, "wAIT, YOU PLAY OVERWATCH TOO!?!" Jungkook and Taehyung asked each other at the same time as they smiled widely, "YEAH I DO!" they yelled as they hug each other tightly happy to find it out, and Jimin and Jin were staring at each other with the 'you-know-it-bitch' smirk. 

"let's play truth or dare!" Jin exclaimed as they all agreed and sat on the floor (I like playing truth or dare on the floor because I find it more interesting, don't judge me-) "you couldn't get any more boring" Yoongi said rolling his eyes as he sat down next to Jimin ignoring Yoona's pleading eyes.

The game begins...

Now...
______________________________________

"So-" "pICK ME, PICK ME!!" Jiwon yelled interrupting them making them sigh, "Jiwon, if your gonna yell like that, I ain't gonna pick you," Jin said rubbing his temples making Jiwon pout yet again, "b-bu-" Jiwon continued but Jin shot her a glare and she shut up immediately, embarrassed. "anyway, hmm... Namjoon-ah!" Jin called as Namjoon looked at him nervously. "truth or dare?" Jin asked mischievously raising an eyebrow "uh, daaarrree?" Namjoon chose carefully, "then I dare you too, eat mint chocolate ice cream," Jin said smirking making everyone burst out laughing except Namjoon who's jaw dropped, "Jin! you know I hate Mint chocolate!" Namjoon whined, "don't care," Jin said going to the kitchen, immediately bringing the ice cream from the fridge, "Yoongi-hyung, why do you even have this!?" Namjoon asked, "for events like this" Yoongi said smirking.

Jin took a big spoon as he handed it to Namjoon who looked at it in full on disgust. Namjoon slowly put it in his mouth, immediately gagging on it. he quickly got up and ran to the bathroom making everyone laugh out loud except Jiwon who was hella bored, "I hate you Jin-Hyung" Namjoon grumbled "I love you too Joonie~" Jin said winking making Namjoon pout, "anyway, Yoongi-Hyung!" Namjoon asked making Yoongi nod, "truth or dare?" Namjoon asked, "dare, I ain't no pussy" Yoongi said confidently "oh? then I dare you to ask Jimin to sleep with you tonight" Namjoon dared, smirking, making Yoona's, Yoongi's, and Jimin's eyes widened, "what!?" Yoongi yelled "it's a dare bro" Namjoon shrugged "I have no problem!" Taehyung yelled making Jungkook smile with an idea, " yeah Tae can stay with me" Jungkook assisted making Taehyung smile shyly while his face was red. "so Yoongi?" Namjoon asked placing his chin on his palm "i-if Jimin can?" Yoongi said as they all turn to Jimin who was still shocked, "u-uh, s-sure" Jimin murmured making Jin and Taehyung cheer in happiness. 

Jimin looked at Yoongi who was looking right back at him with a soft smile, "uh, hello!? I'm still here!" Jiwon whined annoyed. "who said you had to stay? leave if you want bitch" Taehyung sassed making Jin and Jimin laugh out loud while Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook stifled a laugh, Jiwon was fuming, you could literally see smoke coming out of her ears, "urgh! Just-, continue the damn game!" she said rubbing her temples. "ok, anyway, Hoseok!" Yoongi said aloud, "yes?" he asked, "I dare you to... exchange your shirt with Namjoon," Yoongi said smirking making them both shrug as they both took their tops off. but they didn't notice the expressions on Jin and Jiwon, Jin was bright red and Jiwon was shamelessly drooling. Namjoon gave his blacktop to Hoseok and Hoseok gave his white top to Namjoon, they shared clothes so they are fine with this but Jin rEALLY ISN'T. Jin started fanning himself to calm his face down earning a stifled laugh from Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin and they earned a killer glare from Jin making them shut up because they didn't want to die yet. 

"done," they both said together after putting the shirts on then they noticed Jin's face and they started panicking, "omg, Jin Hyung you ok? do you have a fever? do you need medicine? do you need anything to eat? are you cold? do you need a blanket?" Namjoon and Hoseok rambled Jin with questions making the other guys except for Jiwon awe at the caring act. "i-it's ok guys, I'm fine it's just a bit hot in here" Jin said smiling softly "doesn't look like a bit to me Hyung" Hoseok said, Namjoon agreeing with him, "yah Yoongi-Hyung! turn the AC on!" Hoseok and Namjoon yelled making Yoongi roll his eyes and grab the remote and he turned on the AC. "you good Hyung?" Namjoon asked worried, "y-yeah," Jin said smiling making Hoseok and Namjoon sigh in relief. "any ways, the game... Jungkook!" Hoseok asked smirking making Jungkook answer back with a nod, "truth or dare?" Hoseok asked again, "uh, truth?" Jungkook said making Hoseok pout, "pussy! but anyway, do you have a crush?" Hoseok asked making Jungkook and Taehyung freeze. "Uhm..." Jungkook murmured in a red face, 'please no-' Taehyung prayed,

"y-yes I do..."