you ain't worth my love (if you only love to hate me)

Start from the beginning

"you call you night-outs that way?", it's my turn to smirk, her expression is still blank but i noticed her uneasiness.

"why should we need to talk about that when it's you i'm talking to", i freeze when she emphasized me. we both know where will the conversation's gonna head.

"let's just eat and pack things up. i'll be doing the finishing touches so don't worry", lisa turned away from me before i could even replied, so i called her name out loud.

she stopped right on her tracks, before dropping the pizza boxes on a nearby table, then turned around, facing me. we are about five meters away from each other.

"why did we became rivals? why did you compete with me at work?", i think it's time to actually look for the answers i've been wanting to know.

"because i want to know why did you chose this over me", our eyes met, and even if i'm far from her, i can feel it pulling me to her.

"and i realized that..", she paused and took three steps forward, decreasing the distance between us. "it's nothing but a freaking position, i didn't know you would choose this nonsense over our supposed future", she bit her lip as she finished talking.

"i needed to, lisa. you know i want a brighter future for me-"

"I CAN GIVE YOU THAT FUTURE!", her deep voice cut me off. i felt tears streaming down my cheek. i didn't know we will have this kind of conversation since the last time i talked to her, that was two years ago.

she started walking closer to me. her eyes are connected to mine and her stares are still blank.

"but you never let me, jennie. you shun me and you let go of me", we're a foot apart when she stopped. i felt her hand on my cheeks, wiping the flowing tears.

"and i hate you for that" she grabbed me closer to her, her big hands are finding its way to the back of my head. "but no matter how hard i try, i could never forget what i feel towards you."

"i'm sorry, lisa. i-i became selfish and i don't know how to stop now", i stuttered as sobs continue to escape my lips. i closed the gap between us, and i let myself melt into her arms, for the first time again, after years.

"let's just stop, jen. it's not okay anymore", i felt her kiss the top of my head before breaking the hug. she then, placed her hand on the both side of my cheeks, and our eyes met again. she still has that twinkle on her eyes, and her perfume smells the same.

"i don't know how to, lisa" my hands are still on her sides. tugging her sweater closer to me.

"i know you still live alone, let's just live together. and let's just work while having fun. i can't take the pressure anymore, you, not being on my side is killing. i don't want that, jen",she didn't let me reply, she placed on of her hands on my chin and tilt my face up as she claimed my lips. it's still the same flavour i knew. the same lips i've been wanting to taste.

and here, at where we are now, is home. i realized that she's still worth it. still worth it of the love i've been storing, the hate in my heart completely vanished as i felt her again.

___________

i groaned when she heard the continuous sound of the alarm clock, as i open my eyes, a smiling face and a pair of brown orbs met me.

i squinted a few more times just to make sure that this is true and not dreaming about what happened last night.

"why do you have the alarm clock on? it's saturday", i reached to cup lisa's cheeks, her stares are still into me.

"forgot about not turning it off last night, sorry. want to sleep again?", she placed a kiss on my forehead and she sat on bed, in front of me.

"no. i fell asleep last night because i was too tired. but i can feel all the soreness right now, lisa. so no", her look is teasing me again. i looked around and saw that the blanket is still draped over me, and as i looked inside, well, i'm still naked. and sore.

"what are you looking at? can i take a glimpse?", lisa smiled at me in a foolish way.

"no! you have seen all of this last night! just give me some shirt", i jokingly hit her on the arm.

she went back with an oversized shirt and a pair of boxer shorts.

"what's that for? i told you i'm still sore!" i pointed at the boxer shorts she brought with.

"i can't have your lower part bare while i prepare breakfast, jen. i might take on the counter and more soreness there", she went near me after i put on the clothes.

"ah! lisa put me down!", i shrieked when she lift me up in a bridal way. my bare legs hung on her side.

"i'm gonna prepare breakfast, and we continue the work. i don't want you walking like a crab, okay?"

"LISA!", she laughed as i glared at her.

_____________

"wow, chairman chose your work even though you said it was rushed?", chaeyoung's eyes looks like it's gonna form a heart.

it's been a week since we finished our project. and it's been three days since i moved out of my apartment and lived with lisa.

the chairman posted the announcement of the project idea winner on the bulletin near the office. lisa saw it first and called for me so i can see it also.

"i thought...", chaeyoung looked at me confusingly when she saw how lisa kissed me on the forehead. "you hate each other?" lisa giggled when she heard chaeyoung.

"yeah, she won't be worth of my love, if she only love to hate me", lisa looked at me amusingly and chaeyoung's jaw dropped in astonishment.

   ___________________________________

A/N: do you guys think this is a long one? hahahaha. let me know if you want a painful backstory for this :))