The Next Day.

Chapter  2

Beep Beep Beep. There was an annoying buzzing noise in my head. Beep Beep Beep. I blinked slowly and reached over to my locker to turn off my alarm. Instantly I fell back onto my pillow and stared at the alarm. '7 o'clock', I mumbled still half asleep while getting up and walking into my en suite. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat as took off my pyjamas. 'Shit', I said after stepping inside as the hot water hit my skin. After the shock it felt nice and warm and I debated whether or not to stay in the shower for the whole day.

After a while I tied my hair in a bun and stepped out. I put on my face moisturiser and lip balm and then went to dry my hair. After my hair was done in loose waves I started thinking about what I should wear. I looked in my wardrobe and picked my favourite blue skinny jeans from Republic Design, a silvery grey top with a feather pattern and my brown boots. I figured it was my best outfit to wear while seeing Harry later. My school bag lay in the corner of my room and I picked it up as I headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Laura and Eleanor would be here at eight as always because we walk together. 'Good morning', said my mum pleasantly as I reached for some toast. Abbie was eating hers with nutella and most of it had ended up on her hands. She grinned mischieviously at me. 'Mum when are we going to be putting up our christmas decorations?' I asked curiously. Abbie's face lit up. 'Yeah an wha abou tha tree?' she asked while still munching her toast. I laughed. 'Oh soon I suppose', said my Mam trying not to laugh.

'C'mon Abbie you need to get dressed for school', she said. My sister hoped off her chair and ran to her room just as the doorbell rang. 'That's just Laura and Eleanor', I called while hitting the admission button to let them inside. Within moments they were at my door. I opened it just after packing my lunch. 'Hey', they both said at the same time. 'Come in', I said smiling. 'Do you guys want some tea?' 'Sure', said Eleanor. I took down two large purple mugs and put them on the table. 'So did you see the email from Hanna last night?' asked Laura looking at me. 'I tried to ring you but you 'weren't available', said Eleanor imitating my boring voicemail.

'Oh sorry about that, my phone fell and broke last night but I'm getting a new one later today', I said, the memory of running into Harry hit me again and I felt so nervous I couldn't finish my toast. 'Oh, wow we should get going', Eleanor continued looking at her watch. I grabbed my jacket and bag and we headed downstairs. The cold hit us as soon as we opened the door. The morning air was freezing and the sun was giving any strong light. It had actually snowed last night and the ground was covered in a glistening white carpet. 'It said on the news last night that it might snow again later too', said Laura seeing my shocked face. 'I'm almost certain that my Dad will be able to get us the tickets for the concert at the beginning of February, I think they might be part of my birthday present', said Eleanor grinning like mad.

I tightened my scarf and pulled on my wool hat. 'That would be so great, imagine seeing Niall in person and singing with the rest of the boys', sighed Laura. She had a huge crush on Niall. 'Well Harry is just gorgeous', replied Eleanor, 'And we all know who likes him the most', she said giving me an all knowing look. I laughed nervously. Before long we reached the Hollis school building. Loads of students were filing in throught the main double doors, eager to get out of the cold. I said goodbye to Laura and Eleanor at the entrance and went to my locker.

After dialing my combination I hung up my jacket with my scarf and hat and took out my books. Let's see I have biology, french, science... I had french first with Hanna and she greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. I took my usual seat beside her, and for the entire lesson I tried my best to forget about seeing Harry Styles today, but I couldn't get it to go to the back of my mind. The morning's classes went by so quickly and before I knew it it was main luch time. I ate my salad roll discussing party details with the group. 'So what have you guys gotten my for my birthday', asked Eleanor after she had sat down to eat her lunch. 'Not telling', we all chorused at the same time. 'Meanies', she replied taking a sip of her carmel latte.