Ajith: ee kya family mila.....blabbering to himself...mi abhi prepare karoonga...deko...he goes and get his laptop sits and starts making ppt..

Veena fèeds srishti lunch..and they both will have a videocall with sona..

Howmuch ever they all try to make her sleep she is being a less sleeper...she retorts and starts playing with toys there...

Everyone heads to lunch..leaving ajith srishty there...

She slowly walks to ajith and cups his arms...he makes her sit beside him...and gives puzzle blocks..

She places it in minutes...and again hits him...saying...hogaya....moving her hands..and looking at him typing in laptop....

She moves her  hands slowly on to laptop..but he manages to safegurd his ppt...

Ajith: no...no..touching..

Srishti mimics him..."moving her head no..no.."

ajith: khelo..ball..he shows ball..pick up...

She goes and takes the ball...lifts it up...and try to throw...puja comes there and shows how to throw the ball...

Srishti: clapping her hands..she tries to throw it.. many times before she throws it got slipped from her hands...

After multiple times she managed to throw it...towards naren sitting there....

He smiles and throw backs the ball to her...she runs uncordinatedly to gets ball....this continue for some time..

Later suddenly she throws the ball at ajith...who in process of escaping from it...mistakenly presses the × button..

Ajith: holy shit..nooooo... srishti.....kya kardiya...tumne.....he screams loudly....

Listening his scream though she dont  really know what the reason..no word and his screaam made her sesnse something wrong...

she sits down..takes her sipper and starts sipping milk...innocently...

Everyone comes there hurridely listening his scream...asking wat happened...

Ajith: ee mera ppt karab khar liya...

Veena: ee choti bachi kise karab kardegi....deko kise doodh peerahi hi..

Ajith: narrates everything...ab kya karu.... time bhi nahi hi mere paas...

Nishi: uff common ajith..tumne kaam nahi kiya..aur sara blame masoom bachi par daalrahe hoo.. 

Ajith: ee masoom nahi..deko...he sees her sipping sipper..itna acting babhi bhi nahi karti hi tv set pe...he looks at naren dad aap deka na..wo aapke saath khel rahi thi..

Naren: haa mi yaha tha..lekin call aaya...but galti tumhara hi hi...bacho ke saamne kaun kaam karta hi..and ab tak kyo pending me raka...

Puja: exactly...save thak nahi kiya ppt...how irresponsible...

Ajith: clutching his head...gives a glare to srishti...yaha ee mujhe pareshaan karrahi hi..waha wo..uski pappa...

Nishi : ab bas...saare galti karke...rohit aur laadli ko kuch mat keho...pehle ee socho..ab kya karna hi.. warna rohit tumhe...

Ajit: haa..haa he looks at timeits 2:45 .he looks at yk who is coming down getting ready to go...says chalo...

Ajit: mi nahi aaonga..

Yk: kyo rohit ne mail bhi kiya na..

Nishi: marne keliye kaun aayega yk...she narrates ...everything...