Chapter 1: Beansprout

Start from the beginning

Moreover, Bai Yuming had to test if he could change the will of heaven.

Afterall, in the one year he had transmigrated into the book, although Bai Yuming stayed in this broken hut, he still led an easy life. He had no reason to put his good days behind to wander the world.

He was indeed an Immortal stage cultivator, but his body of rabbit fur was a good material for refining magical items. If he met with any evil, the consequences would be disastrous.

It was not the same in the inner sect, Bai Yuming was the favourite of the previous sect head's wife. After Bai Yuming cultivated his human form, the previous sect head gave Bai Yuming the idle role of an elder. Although there were cultivators who discriminated against the spirit race, but the previous sect head's wife was a heroic woman, and highly respected, even the issue of raising Bai Yuming's status was as she wished.

No matter what the original book said, Bai Yuming had figured out one truth.

If he wanted to lead a good life eating and drinking, the inned sect was definitely his first choice.

But the first choice was a first choice, it did not mean that Bai Yuming was able to raise one additional disciple. At the time of escape, if he still had to bring another burden, being unable to escape would mean that two heads would roll. This disciple would die anyway.

It was impossible to accept this disciple.

The official did not know Bai Yuming had already made up his mind, flattering him: "Yude Immortal Master you sure know how to joke."

"Where would you need to teach him anything, he is here to serve you, you merely need to feed him his meals. What do you need to care about those troublesome matters for him." the official gave Mo Shulin a look.

Mo Shulin immediately knelt on the floor, respectfully saying: "Begging Yuede Immortal Master to accept me. This disciple is willing to be a cow or horse until death."

Bai Yuming heard the twists and turns, silently looking at the official.

Although Bai Yuming was a rabbit demon with little masculine air, but his reputation as an Immortal-stage cultivator was known. The official was merely a Golden Stage cultivator, and after a while his forehead was full of sweat, his body weak from Bai Yuming's look.

Bai Yuming felt that it was about time, then opened his mouth to ask: "There are so many people in the sect, why must it be me?"

Not speaking of others, the official was clear, the sect hear was not looking to saddle him with a disciple. Where was there a master that did not need to teach his disciple, just giving him good.

The original Bai Yuming was framed to have colluded with the Demonic race, and the sect head wanted to stuff a person with him, this made Bai Yuming think twice.

The official wiped the seat on his forehead, still wanting to struggle, "this child is a little old, already 10 years of age."

"Spare me this drivel. The sect even accepts those aged 30. This few days the sect has been finding new disciples, and that wine-loving old man just accepted a 23 year old disciple." Bai Yuming unfeelingly destroyed the official's excuse.

Cultivators lived a long life, what could this ten years amount to.

"Because, this child has hurt his spiritual roots. Possibly, impossible to heal..." The official's voice got softer and softer.

The sect head only wanted to give this child he had fate with a place to live. If Mo Shulin wanted to take in a wife and have children in the future, he would give a little travel expense and go down the mountain. If he wanted to say, a person with crippled spiritual roots would also not last more than a hundred years. Cultivators had a long life, but ordinary people were merely ants.

But within the sect, disciples competed fiercely with one another, especially outer sect disciples who could even snatch pieces of cloth. The sect master thought about it, and decided that Yuede Immortal Cultivator's mountain peak was the most suitable.

The whole mountain had only one rabbit spirit, and there wouldn't be any other disciples to bully Mo Shulin.

But the only problem was, Yuede Immortal Master enjoyed peace and had never accepted a single disciple.

Bai Yuming understood this meaning, and angrily said "Oh. So its treating me as a garbage dump? There are so many..."

In the midst of speaking he saw the child's hurt gaze, Bai Yuming knew that he was wrong and lost his voice.

Silence descended on the dilapidated thatch house.

The official was not very concerned about this matter. Mo Shulin had crippled spiritual roots and no great contributions. Although Yuede Immortal master has strength, he had no power or money. The two of them were not worthy of pleasing. Since he already said everything he had to say, he did not need to help a no-name brat with crippled spiritual roots and offend an Immortal stage elder.

He would throw Mo Shulin out the door, completing this task early, and report back to the sect head.

Making up his mind, the official bowed and made his excuses. After a series of compliments, the official said: "Then Immortal Master, this one will first retire."

Looking at the official who turned around, Mo Shulin's heart hurt, but he did not know what to say. With a stupid mouth, he could only repeatedly bang his head against the floor, as if wanting to exhaust every last bit of strength in his life, every word full of despair.

"This disciple Mo Shulin sincerely begs Immortal Master to accept me."

The familiar three workds made Bai Yuming choke.

"Wait, what are you called?" Bai Yuming needed to check again. 

___

This is just a teaser! It sounds cute I hope that someone can pick it up :-D