No, no, just a little longer. Uraraka's heart was taking a painful toll at hoarding the sweet snacks, but she'll hold on for your sake! Ochaco steel your heart longer!

As Pikachu went back to rummage his bowl, smiling towards a cheery Mina reaching out to give an affectional boop his nose, he somehow felt the two disdainful stares on his back fur. Pikachu glanced around with wide-eyes, looking for the perpetrator as Uraraka curiously asks upon noticing its sudden twitchiness. "Pikachu, are you okay?" Pikachu nodded at her slowly, before looking around again.

Finding the perpetrator was enough to make the Pikachu snort, roll its eyes, and turn its tail their way. Kaminari and Mineta were staring jealously from their eating spots, their expression showing desperation that made Pikachu almost want to chortle. But he decided to ignore as he welcomed the attention Hagakure began showering it. The annoyed glares grew intense.

Before Pikachu could make its move, perhaps to glower back at the duo, Iida arrived with both Shoji and Koda behind him. The stern class president held his tray of food stiffly, squarely might be a better word, as he called out to the girls. "Everyone, have you eaten?"

"Oh, Iida-kun! And Shoji-kun and Koda-kun!" Uraraka voiced, turning her attention to the arriving boys. The rest of the girls turned their attention away from Pikachu briefly to greet the trio, as Mina invited cheerily. "Come sit with us!" She ushered them to the empty seats as Hagakure spoke up with a sleeve raised in the air. "We're waiting for Yaoyorozu-chan and Jiro-chan too, so pull out more chairs!"

Iida welcomed the invitation, sitting squarely on his seat. Shoji and Koda did the same and went to eat right away. Pikachu perked as Iida abruptly cleared his throat, seemingly gazing at the mouse seriously. The mouse realized that Iida was calling for its attention.

Iida was a stern stiff-looking person that Pikachu didn't necessarily mind nor care too much about. He seemed like a pretty swell human nonetheless, as Iida fixed his glasses. "It's Pikachu-kun, am I correct? I...don't think we have introduced ourselves." Iida offered his right-hand to Pikachu, who blinked down at it. "My name is Iida Tenya, and I would like to think I'm good friends with (Last)-san. I hope we can get along."

"..." Everyone at the table just stared for a moment, including Pikachu.

Uraraka was the first to comment, spitting out her cold ocha drink in small laughter. "So stiff!"

The electric yellow mouse eyed the firm hand handed out to him, before slowly observing at the owner of the hand. Iida was not bothered by Uraraka's comment and merely waited patiently for the mouse to take up his offer, an unwavering stare piercing the mouse. Deciding to be friendly, Pikachu raised his right paw, as Iida instinctively wrapped his much bigger one around it, and shook it gently. Pikachu gave a cute eye smile. "Pi'pi Chuu chu kachu!"

Iida expression burst in elatedness, and Uraraka couldn't help but let out another chortle. Iida doesn't speak Pikanese, but he's assuming it's a positive response back. "Yes, it's very much nice to meet you Pikachu-kun!" Iida said as Uraraka began patting his back.

"Iida-kun, did you want to introduce yourself to Pikachu from before?" Uraraka questioned, as the rest of the girls leaned forward curiously.

"Yes, I just never found the time too. I felt we could not talk-" Talk? Everyone thought besides Iida, who continued. "-easily with each other unless I do so."

"Awww~ Didn't think you were so worried about not introducing yourself, class president!" Hagakure happily concluded as Iida started looking a tad embarrassed. Tsuyu nodded alongside her. "Iida-chan is the type to worry about stuff like this I suppose, kero."