Meeting the Baby Bazel

Note
( ) thought
[ ] author note
" " speaking
* * change in scenery or pov
========================
*3rd pov*
*Emerald Forest*
  As Summer was flying through the sky in search of food she happened upon an abandoned nest
(Whats a nest doing all the way out here?) Summer asked herself while descending towards the nest. As she landed she noticed that all the eggs were smashed all but one she proceeded towards the egg but when she was a couple feet away the egg suddenly began to shake and after a few moments of this a tiny male Bazelgeuse broke through the egg falling on his belly. His eyes began to open as the adjusted to the light and as he looked around until his eyes fell onto Summer. He let out a loud chirp and ran towards her, when he reached her he began to rub his head on her forearm this action caused her to blush from how cute he was (Oh my Oum he's so cute😍! Should I take him with me? Hell yeah I'm gonna take him with me! But first he needs a name. Hmmm how about.....Bakugou.) she starred down at the little Bazelgeuse still rubbing his head on her forelimb   he then stopped and to look up at her "Hey little guy, how about I name you Bakugou?" at the mention of the name he chirped again and began the rub his head on the side of her face causing her to blush even harder than before. She smiled and picked him up to where he was pressed against her chest [Dragons don't have breasts mind you] while still starring down at him with a huge smile on her face "Well it's decided then your name is Bakugou." and with that she was off back to her family.

*Mini timeskip*
*3rd person*

Back at the entrance of the cave little Yang could be seen playing with Tai's tail while Qrow and Raven watched in amusement when suddenly Summer landed not to far away still with a huge smile plastered on her face the others where confused as to why this was when they noticed she was holding something but she covered it up with her wing before they could see what it was "Hey whatcha got there?" Tai asked has he had already stood up with Yang now on his back he went over to his second mate Raven was also curious as to what she held Summer eventually gave in and unfurled her wing to show little Bakugou in her grasp he looked around before he chirped happily causing all the other adults to blush at how cute it was, Summer then placed Bakugou on the ground and Tai did the same with Yang the two little dragons walked up to each other and sniffed each other before they started playing with each other him already being I but larger than her as they were playing a jaggi had jumped out of the bushes closest to them but before it could even do anything it a baby bazelgeuse launching itself at it its entire head was turn to dust as the impact caused the scales on the bottom of your neck detonate after you had killed it you proceeded to shove to Yang as she ate first the adults were surprised at how quickly you killed an animal almost twice your size by yourself and allowed Yang to eat first it was a that moment that you officially joined the rose family.

This chaps abit short but eh