"You do not look happy, Love" Cheng Xiao was staring at him, carefully observing him from head to toe

Yibo was more like confused and felt uneasy,

"Did you prepare this? Aren't you tired ?" Yibo smiles, he tries to lighten up the mood

"Not a bit, i love preparing this kind of things for my husband" she giggled.

Both of them sat down in the couch and cuddled each other.. After a while, cheng xiao took a small cut on the upper layer of the cake and feeds Yibo .. "say aah "

Her husband smirks, "there you go again, treating me like a child"

"You don't want to be treated like a child, how about giving me a baby instead?"

Cheng Xiao leans towards Yibo while her flirtatious hand is roaming on the man's broad chest.

"L-love, we have a lot of time for that, arent you having a jet lagged..you should get rest" yibo stops her wife's naughty hands from touching his body

"Urrrg, yibo .. you're so mean! I just got turned on" Cheng xiao whines,

But yibo only smiles, "you should get rest. I know you're tired"

He gets up from the couch and went upstairs to change his clothes. Cheng Xiao also follows him from behind with her lips pouting like a teenage girl..

Inside the bedroom, cheng xiao drops her body on the bed while Yibo took a shower.
The sound of the water drops is not enough for Yibo to calm his mind, he was standing straight letting himself to soak in the shower with his naked body, now everything is became more complicated than it is, now that his wife is here what should he do? Even Xiao Zhan is in relationship with Sehun. 'Why does everything turned out to be a messed!' he screams inside, face palming.

-----------------------

It was nine'oclock in the morning when Xiao Zhan senses the familiar scent that lingering around on his unconscious body, he slowly opens his eyes and the smiling figure appeared.

His eyes turned like an 'O',
"sehun, what are you doing here?"

Sehun smiles, "i am staring at the beautiful masterpiece"

Xiao Zhan somehow felt shy and covers his whole body on the blanket, his ears were turning red."aish, seriously..."

"Come on babe, I've seen you naked for many times. What's there to hide for?" He chuckled, he loves to tease Xiao Zhan he's way too cute ..

"Urg sehun stop ..too early in the morning and yet you're making me uncomfortable" Xiao Zhan whines and the same time glares at him

Sehun laugh's at his boyfriend acting shyly, he leans towards Xiao Zhan and kiss him in the forehead, "what do you want for breakfast?"