Chapter 13: Kitchen Crazy and Grande, Baby!

"Liam?" I look over at him, pulling the keys out of my pocket to open the front door.

"Yes, love?" He turns toward me and smiles.

"When Ariann get's back, can you tell us why we're hiding you guys?" I prod. I don't mean to be nosy, but I mean, we're risking our lives here.

"Of course." He mumbles and nods, then steps backwards. I open the door and step into the house.

The house is a total mess. Clothing is strung all over the bedroom, and there's a broken vase on the floor, where Ari and Louis passed out. "Alright, let's clean this up before Ariann gets here." The boys nod and we get to work.

***

"Would you stop it? I'm trying to cook!" I giggle as Zayn wipes some more flower on my face.

"Me too. I think you need some milk and eggs with that." He cackles.

"No, Zayn- no, no, no, no!" I squeal as he holds onto my waist and wipes some milk on my cheek over the flower, and lets go as he takes a moment to laugh. "That's it!" I scream, and grab the bag of flour, throwing a handful at him. It hits him in the chest and splatters up his neck and onto his jaw, making me begin laughing just as hard as he was.

"What the..." We both turn to see Chris and Ariann standing in the kitchen doorway, staring at the mess we've made.

"He started it!" I yell at the same time Zayn says, "She started it!" And we both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Jessica, where do I... Whoah..." Harry stops in the doorway next to Chris with his eyes wide. "Guys, we just cleaned this up! Get out!" He yells. My eyes widen and I smirk, not moving. Will he say it? Ariann and I have dreamt to hear him say it since the X Factor days... "Get out of my kitchen!" I meet eyes with Ari and we both look at Harry before screaming in the most high-pitched, fangirl scream, ever. All the guys cover their ears and we run to each other, jumping up and down.

"HE SAID IT!" She screams.

"I KNOW!" I reply.

"Girls! Calm down! He's standing right here!" Chris yells, laughing a bit.

"We know!" We both say at the same time, and run up to Harry to hug him, but he backs up.

"I'm not hugging you until you're clean." He points at me, making us giggle.

"Harry, you're with two country girls. You gotta learn to get dirty." I smirk, and Harry facepalms as well as Ariann.

***

ARIANN POV:

I'm so flipping happy to get back, even though I'm totally scared to sleep in my own bed, now. After we got everything and everyone cleaned up, we spoke to Chris and then bid him goodbye. Now we're stuck choosing where anyone will sleep. Usually, Jess and I share a twin bed, but now we have five other people here. The boys insist we sleep on the bed and they stay on the floor, but I don't want to sleep on my bed. I keep having flashbacks, just being in this room.

"I- um..." I stammer. "I don't want to sleep on my bed." I look away from the boys. Jessica nods in understanding and sits on the bed.

"You don't have to." She says. I smile half-heartedly and look for somewhere to sit. Harry spins my rolling chair around, away from my dressing table and pats his lap, noticing my discomfort.

"Good." I sigh, sitting down on one of Harry's legs. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. "We... um..." I shake my head, forgetting what I was going to say.