𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Start from the beginning

I sat down on the sofa, and she yelped softly, still holding onto me.

"You're such a jerk." She said, letting go of me and she started pushing me off the sofa.

I chuckled then I picked her up, stopping her from what she's doing.

Then she giggled as I started lightly running my finger on her waist.

"Stop it, you're tickling me."

"I know." I said as I gently set her down on the sofa.

She scoffed then she got up, tackling me.

"Careful." I said, as y/n pushed me into the ground, and my hand went to grab for something and I grabbed y/n's hand, and I accidentally pulled y/n down with me.

I landed on the ground and y/n landed on top of me and we laughed.

"I love you so much Tom." She said.

I smiled widely.

"Of course you do."

She made an offended look.

Then she giggled and then she kissed me.

I kissed back and I smirked into the kiss as I put my hands on her waist.

I started tickling her, and she tried to crawl away.

I grabbed her leg.

"Get back here." I said as I smiled.

"No please!" She laughed.

I pulled on her leg, and she giggled nervously, knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

I tickled her waist and she started laughing so hard as she tried to push my hands away.

"Tom!" She laughed.

Then I started tickling her stomach, causing her to kick her legs as she shrieked with laughter.

I chuckled as she laughed loudly, then all of a sudden I stopped and she immediately tried crawling away.

I smiled cheekily, sticking my tongue out slightly, as I went up to her and I helped her up, giving her kisses to her cheek.

"I hate you." She giggled softly, protecting her stomach from home tickling it again.

"No you don't."

She smiled widely up at me in adoration and I kissed her cheek, and then she giggled.

I touched my nose with hers and she giggled, giving me a little kiss.

"Well, in case you do hate me, I just want to say that I love you, and I always will."

Loki yowled, causing y/n and I to look at him, Loki was yowling at Bear. (I know it's been awhile since I mentioned them, but it's okay and I can do whatever the fuck I want with my book, and I decided to bring them back now.)

"What... happened?" She asked, getting concerned.

"I think he took Loki's toy." I said.

I went over to Loki and I picked him up, petting his head, making him purr loudly. (Big cat go brrrr.)

I walked back over to y/n and I gave the cat to her.

"Such an old cat." She said, softly petting the cat.

"Hmm, I don't think that he's old."

"I've had him for like 13 years, and the lifespan for a cat is 17 years."

My eyes went wide.

"Wow he is old, but he's such a good boy." I said as I pet his head.

"I know." She said.

"Hmm." She mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked, getting some sad vibes from her.

"He used to be such an energetic mischievous kitten, and now he's a lazy boy and it really sucks."

I smiled "Just think of him as a pillow for our new baby."

She smiled.

"I thought that Bear was going to be the pillow, since he was for Maddie and the boys." She said, putting Loki down on the floor carefully.

"He's a miniature pillow." I said as I shrugged softly.

She giggled softly.

I kissed her cheek.

"I love you."

I smiled back at her "I love you too y/n."

(1125 words)