Chapter 2:Friend wisdom

~Was thinking If I should put the music that I listen to in the pages, what do you guys think?~

~*Nobody's POV*~

Misaki wakes up to a very loud crashing sound on the side of the wall from his bedroom. He puts an ear to the wall trying to hear something through the wall but couldn't due to the thickness of it. Instead, he goes up to the door and hesitates to open it but eventually gets the courage to swing open the door. Misaki is standing in front of the door where the crashing was heard from, he looks at it while sweating. He puts a hand on the doorknob and stays there for 2 mins.

~*Misaki's POV*~

I'm standing in front of this door with my hand on the doorknob shaking while thinking what was gonna happen if I open the door. I look straight at my hand and turn the knob slowly, squeezing my eyes shut while opening the door. When I open the door fully, I saw chairs on the floor, a bed on its side and a window that looked like it was smashed. I run up to the window and look everywhere but I saw no one.

"Misaki..."

I look back quickly and staring straight at me was my father with a confused look.

"Misaki, what happened here"

"I don't know, when I woke up I heard a crashing sound in here but I was too afraid to open the door but when I had the courage to do so, I then saw this and the broken window" I said with taking a breath.

"Misaki calm down and I don't know you did this but I will find out"

I nod and head back in my room to change into more appropriate clothes. I walk through the halls and go down the steps to wear the dining room would be and sit in one of the chairs that has breakfast there already.

~^LE skip^~---------------- 

I'm in town and I get stopped by this person who was wearing a black cloak and a hood that was covering their face, so I couldn't see. 

"You dear are the chosen and you must have this"

"...Uh ma'am?..."

She hand me this green crystal that looks like one of those mythical dragons, my father has been telling me over the years.

"Make sure you have this with for as long as you live"

I look back at the crystal and look back at her and she was gone, like she disapeared into the crowd of people. I look at the weird crystal and put it in one of my pockets and head back to the castle.

I walk to the entrance and was greeted by the gaurds and then I went inside. As me as usual it's hard for me to be not suspusious and so my mother wanted to know why I was acting weird at dinner. Eventually, I gave in and showed her the green shaped dragon crytal that was in my pocket.

"Misaki...where did you get this?!..."

I looked at her and gave her a stare that read "what do you mean".

"This lady I think, gave me this and started to ramble about never losing it and even said I was some sort of chosen one" I said with out hesitation.

"Please give it to me dear"

"why?"

"I need to shoe your father, he know what that crystal is more than I do"

"I come with then, I want to know what that lady meant when she gave it to me"

My mother nodded and told me to follow her and ended up in my room. She said to wait here while she went to get my father. As I waited I just sat on my bed looking straight at my wall and then I heard the door open. My mother and father came in and dad gave me stare.

"Misaki, show me the crystal you have" my dad said with a demanding voice.

I jumped to the type of voice he talked to me with and then I took out the crystal and gave it to my serious father. He looked at the crystal look at me and then he mumbled something that I couldn't understand. 

"Martha ( Mother's name and it's very common but you can change it) we need to bring him to lady ruth" my father said to my mother.

My mother nodded and then they both looked at me and they both left my room.

~I hoped you like it and sorry for not posting any chapters, I'm getting pretty busy but guess what I'm gonna start calling you guys my Weebs, I couldn't think of anything else :)~