Optimist

Hinata could be compared to sunshine. He was a cheerful person, an optimist. His light auburn hair was soft and curly. He had a huge grin, and similar to Sugawara his attitude would rub off on others. Sometimes his eyes would shine and flattering dallops of pink would color his cheeks. Sometimes it looked like stars twinkled around him when he got over excited. Despite his bright and freindly persona, which attracted many people, he had plenty of reasons to be disconsolate. Suzuki would hurt him but he was convinced it was normal and the man was just cold. He had untreated and undiagnosed PTSD, depression, and anxiety. He often had a hard time finding food for him and Natsu, he would scarf down anything in front of him when he had the chance. People passed it off as a big appetite. He would have terrible nightmares about his freinds insulting him, telling him he shouldn't talk to them anymore, pushing him, or hurting him. His jobs could get stressful, seeing he was only fifteen and was expected to pay the bills for an apartment, take care of his sister, go to school, get better in volleyball and get better grades, and act bubbly all the time. It felt so overwhelming, so plenty of days he would fake it with ease. He was a gifted liar and only got better after going through the system. His fake smiles were so geniuene you couldn't tell the difference if you had a picture of the false one and real one right next to each other. The way his eyes would twinkle could blind someone. But three people would sometimes notice.

Sugawara had always had a knack for reading peoples emotions. Somedays he could tell he was feeling off. Sometimes when he took a water break you could see Hinata looking downcast for a couple minutes. He would make sure to give him a pat on the shoulder after practice. Tsukishima may not have taken a liking to the short boy, but he could see when he wasn't himself. He would noticed he tried to smile even more, which he thought was strange hence the fact he would talk to the team less those days. There were a couple times when he actually skipped meatbuns, but he didn't know that it was because of his job. Kageyama had grown closer to Hinata, and had begun to figure out his moods. All of them could see he was a little off but figured he had an unpleasant day. 

Shoyo handled it all better than most people would. Unfortunately his sister had been having coughing fits and trouble breathing the past couple months. He guessed she had asthma and he would have to take her to the hospital. Usually he would try to refrain from taking the expensive trips to the plain white building but it seemed serious this time. He lifted the small girl with fluffy pigtails up on his bike and started to peddle into the city.