Unique Poker Night (CPUs x Male Reader) [Lemon]

Start from the beginning

"Vert, you make it sound like you wanna hit on him." Noire frowned.

"Well, he is the main guy in this story, so why does it matter?" Neptune asked.

Blanc sighed. "And it begins..."

"Well, I can leave the room if you want." You suggested.

"Nah, don't take it seriously. They're just being awkward." Uzume said. "Besides, we all know you're a pretty cool guy, and you're not exactly dense like so many guys would be."

"So anyways, you said you had a card game in mind." Blanc reminded. "What card game are we playing tonight?"

"Well, it's to do with these cards." Neptune answered as she brought out a card pack.

"Wait, where did you get those?" Noire asked.

"I borrowed them from Plutie's room, she doesn't mind me using them tonight."

"Quite brave of you to go in her room." You said. "Considering what she's like when she's not happy."

"Heh, not as brave as you gotta be, mister." Uzume nudged you. "Gotta be tough for you to have so many girls looking at you."

"I think I'm used to it already." You replied. "Anyways, want me to be the card dealer?"

"Sure, buddy, take them out." Neptune smiled. "Our card game is gonna be Poker, but instead of betting chips, we're gonna be...betting our clothes!"

There was a long silence, until the others stared at her in shock.

"WH-WHAT?!" Noire was the first exclaimed in surprise.

Blanc frowned. "What the hell, Neptune?!"

"Goodness! Even I did not expect quite a suggestive option." Vert sighed. "Have you been drinking?"

"What do you mean by betting our clothes, Nepsy?" Uzume asked.

"It's just like I said." Neptune smirked. "Y/N here will be our card dealer, so there won't be any funny business. Speaking of which, tell them the rules, please."

"Very well." You replied as you cleared your throat. "In this version of Poker, each of you will be drawn five cards at random. You will then decide if you wish to swap out either one, two or all five of them, or keep them. After that, you reveal your cards to the others. The losing hand will be decided on the poker's rank system. If your hand is the lowest, you must remove one item of clothing of your choice and umm...sorry, but I can't go any further than that."

"Oh come on, buddy, you were doing so well." Neptune complained. "Ugh fine, I'll tell the rest. So like he was about to say, if you have the lowest hand and you have no clothes remaining, then you're out of the game. Simple, right?"

"So we lose nothing except our dignity?" Vert asked. "That is quite shameful of you."

"Well I don't know about you girls, but I'm not running away from a challenge." Uzume said.

Noire's face went red. "Uzume, do you even know what you're getting into?"

"What's the matter, Noire? Don't like the idea of losing to me?" Neptune teased.

"Grr, fine! I'll make sure that I win...and YOU better not get any ideas, pal!"

You gulped. "Crystal clear, Noire!"

"Heeey, don't take it out on our buddy." Neptune frowned. "He hasn't done anything wrong."

"Not yet he hasn't." Blanc muttered.

"So, are we starting or what?" Uzume asked.

"We sure are." Neptune nodded. "Okay, Y/N, draw the cards out."