Unique Poker Night (CPUs x Male Reader) [Lemon]

Well folks, hope you like one-shots that have suggestive lemon stuff, because this one may have what you're looking for. As for the game of strip poker, it's inspired by "that" flash game. If you don't know what I mean, feel free to look it up.

Anyways, the main CPUs will be in this one and yes, Uzume will be involved as well, because she doesn't much attention from many people, if I'm being honest here and-

"Yay! Uzume is here!"

Hey! Get away from the keyboard, Neptune!

So with that out of the way, here it is.

==================================

How? How did it come to this?

That was the question the CPUs were more or less thinking about.

What started as an innocent sleepover with the girls, turned out to be far much more than anyone was expecting. But that was something that they had gotten used to recently.

Peace was roaming across Gamindustri and the world was in pure bliss, apart from the dungeon areas where monsters still roam the places, but not ever escaping from them.

It was on one night when Neptune suggested a sleepover with the other CPUs. Noire, Blanc and Vert had various responses, whilst Uzume was totally on board with it, but the added twist was for one special guy to be in charge of preparing for it.

The special guy turned out to be you. Since you were a close friend with the CPUs, you had access to meet with the nation's CPUs in their casual form instead of thier HDD forms, not that there was anything wrong with those.

You can still remember the words from Neptune when she told you about it.

"Say, Y/N, buddy. I just came up with a brilliant idea." She said. "Wanna hear it?"

"If it's brilliant, then I gotta hear this." You replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, spending time with the other gals in chatting, playing games, teasing Noire, that's all fun. But it can get a little boring sometimes. So I was wondering, would you care to join us?"

"Really, you want me to join in a sleepover with just me and you girls?"

She giggled. "Oh come on, mister. It'll be fun if you were there, right?"

You then pondered over many possibilities on what might happen if it was just one guy and five girls in the same room. It could potentially get awkward at the very least, or maybe not. You then had a cunning idea, one that you would never dare consider out in the open.

"Hmm, I'll join, but only if there's a card game that would interest me."

Neptune smirked. "Oh I see, you wanna put a spin on our girls night? Well sure, I got just the thing."

You nodded. "In that case, count me in to help in making the room look good."

"Awesome! Thanks buddy. Just remember to come to my room later tonight before the girls show up." She then ran away. "Now to runaway before Histy finds me again."

You sighed, Neptune was one to not really put in some work...most of the time.

The time advanced to the early evening and it was like she said. You and the five CPUs were in Neptune's room, sitting in a large circle with you sitting between Neptune and Uzume. Noire, Blanc and Vert were present as well, wondering what was gonna happen next.

"Well, that has been quite the interesting night so far." Vert said. "But I do have to ask again why you insisted on a man joining us. Not that there is anything wrong with being in a room with a man."