||Chapter 1|| New adventures

This font means thinking
Also 'This means thinking too

I don't own hunter x hunter

Y/n pov

Hisoka told me to take the hunter exam. I've wanted to for years now and I've finally been able to. Hisoka took it last year but he failed due to killing one of the examiners so this year he met me come. I've always wanted to take the exam because my life is boring. All the troupe tells me to do is train steal and kill. It gets tiring being a assassin, you know?
All I do is cause problems to others. All I do is bring misfortune. My life sucks. I'm miserable. All I want is some friends.

"Hisoka, do you think I will find any friends?" I ask him.

Despite my happy bubbly personality I always think of the worst situations and I'm always a Debby downer. "Of course you find friends strawberry." Hisoka smiles a smile that seems more like a threat then a smile.

Hisoka told me to go on a ship so I could get to the hunter exam. I didn't question why he didn't come along but oh well. I'm so tired..... I could fall asleep any moment now.

While waiting to arrive at the destination a storm appears out of no where. I go inside to find a boy with green on, a boy with blonde hair, and someone else with a suit on. "Tell me your names and why you want to become a hunter." The captain says. "Im gon and I want to find out why my dad became a hunter!" "Hey! Why did you tell him that! He isn't a examiner! You don't have to listen to him!" Says the dude in the suit. "I agree with leorio" blonde boy says. "It's Mr.leorio to you. Give some respect to your elders!" Leorio says trying to get his attention. "I would rather not tell anyone my darkest secrets." "HEY! WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING!" leorio full out yells.

"I guess I could fail you for the exam then" the captain speaks up. "Very well then..." blonde boy starts to tell his story. "I'm kurapika and I want to become i blacklist hunter to get revenge for my clan on the phantom troupe. They started a genocide on my clan to get there eyes, since when they feel a strong emotion there eyes turn scarlet, which is known for one of the most beautiful colors in the world." Man, after that I felt really bad for him. "I'm trying to get the hunter license for the money! Imagine the amount of money you could get just by getting that license!" "What about you girl?" "Oh well, my name is y/n and I'm getting the license because my family told me to."

"Well that isn't a very good reason to get a license leorio." Kurapika ignores me. "What do you mean, of course it is! At least I'm not getting revenge for some stupid clan!" "Take that leorio!" Kurapikas eyes turn red. "I said take that back!" "Its Mr.Leorio to you." He gives kurapika the cold shoulder. "I'll end the kurta bloodline once and for all! Come outside!"

"Should we stop them?" The captain asked me and gon. "They will be fine, let them brawl it out" we respond.

Right when there about to fight one of the crew members that was being picked on gets thrown by the wind. Gon jumps to get his legs while I get his legs and the others get my legs. We pull him back to the boat.

"I would have died with out you! Thank you so much!" He says. "It weren't just me, it was the others too." Gon replys.

||time skip||

We get to our destination and the captain tells us to go the largest pine tree on top of a hill.

"But the exam site isn't over there!" Leorio questions the captain's words. "But he said to go there and he was a examiner too!" "I trust the captain, so I'm going with gon." Leorio looks at me. "Fine then. Let's get going."
Someone was actually listening in on our conversation. "You can come out now." All attention goes to me. "Kids these days, talking nonsense!" Leorio continues walking. I go pull out this guy out from behind the wall. "Ahhh!- what the-" the man seems confused on how a little girl found him and not someone like leorio. "You don't know how to hide your aura, silly." I talk with cold eyes. He then runs away. "Let's get going."

777 words haha you get it?
Vivid isn't doing me good oogabooga