"Why didn't you tell us?"

Start from the beginning

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I finally reach my classroom with a loud sigh as I chuck my bag on the floor and I sit down. Roughly, I place my arms on the desk and I force my head into them but as soon as I do this I notice a note hanging out of the drawer in my desk. No...They don't know do they?
How could they it happened recently?! Calm down Y/n...Breathe...

I grab the note and I read it to myself in my head.

"We warned you sweetie! Watch your back~"

Watch my back?
I look to the sides of me and behind me in order to check if anyone was watching me but I didn't see anyone...
Am I in danger?
No I can't be...
Stop it Y/n! You're fine! You'll be fine just very today finished and then go home to change.

The teacher walks into the class as the last few students enter and we begin our final lesson of the day.

~ Oikawa's P.O.V ~

Me and Iwaizumi have become very concerned about Y/n lately as she isn't behaving like herself...

"You've noticed it too huh?" Iwaizumi doesn't take his eyes off of where Y/n entered the school building.

"There must be something going on..." I cup my chin and try my best to think about what could be causing problems for Y/n.

"I agree, we'll have to find out tonight..." I nod at my friend as he gets up and signals for me to follow him to our final class, I hum as a response and follow behind him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
~ Time-skip, Y/n's house, 5:30pm ~
~ Y/n's P.O.V ~

I finish sorting out my (H/L) (H/C) hair as I walk in front of the mirror to double check my outfit, I decided to wear a plain white top that hugged my figure and made me feel extremely confident, and some denim shorts "okay, I'm ready!" I place my hands on my hips and strut my way downstairs. I put on some trainers and sling a small rucksack over my shoulder that contained my keys, money and some extra little bits like lip balm.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
~ Time-skip, at school, 5:45pm ~

I make my way through the school gates and I then navigate myself to the boys gym but as I get closer to the location of my two good friends I'm suddenly pushed, causing me to fall and scrape my face slightly on the concrete.

"I thought we told you to watch yourself?" I hear an unfamiliar female voice behind me that was followed by three laughs, all of different tones, pitches and volumes. I lift myself up and sit on the ground facing the three girls who used my seating position to tower over me.

"Aw~ has "little miss perfect" got nothing to say?~" one of them cooed at me as she lowered herself to be eye level with me.

"What did I ever do to cause your hatred towards me?" I question with anger, I try to stand up and wipe the spots of blood on my forehead. However, I can't stand properly because I somehow managed to sprain my ankle when I fell.

"You're taking Oikawa-Senpai away from us!" The one of the left whines like a little girl.

I chuckle at her response, "are guys and girls not allowed to be friends or something?" I continue to laugh as their faces flush red with anger.